Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

exhibition but...

chinook

exhibition but...
« on: November 09, 2010, 02:15:55 AM »
loosing to columbus state.  really.

"We have a long way to go," said Auburn head coach Tony Barbee. "Like I told our guys, the best thing about this game tonight, it doesn't count. I thought we did some good things when we got down 12. I thought at that point, we played with a little bit of desperation and a sense of purpose that we have to from the tip.

"With this team, we are going to be offensively challenged this year. I thought we did some good things defensively. We did hold them to 29 percent shooting from the floor which is a great number, but then we gave up 15 offensive rebounds. If we go 10-for-20 from the foul line, instead of 7-for-20, that's 50 percent, which is an awful number, we still win by one."

click here
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 02:16:45 AM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: exhibition but...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 09:06:39 AM »
Wow.....just Fucking wow.  Did Lebo leave us this big a mess to clean up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 09:36:49 AM »
That's just Im-Bear-Ass-Sing
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 11:49:50 AM »
Were they tied up? Who had to be loosing them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 01:28:26 AM »
 :rimshot:

This is going to be one miserable season, I'm afraid...non-conference might not be too bad because we play a boatload of tomato cans, but we're going to be out-talented in just about every conference game...I don't know if anyone has gone 0-fer in the conference since expansion, but we might make a run at it.  The cupboard is not only bare, the farking thing has a rotted-out bottom.

At least we'll suck in a brand new gym... :facepalm:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."