funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Fairly is the Lomardi winner
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:47:30 PM »
War Damn Fairley, Lombardi winner coaching a Lombardi winner!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 11:06:16 PM by Jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:51:10 PM »
FUCK YEAH!!!  WAR "BIG NASTY"!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 11:00:55 PM »
Is it Lombari or Lomardi? I'm confused.

However, hell yes. Great freaking award. And a big fuck you to everyone that didn't list him as an All-American.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 11:21:02 PM »
And a big fuck you to everyone that didn't list him as an All-American.
This...Every Fucking Bit Of It!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 12:28:07 AM »
Is it Lombari or Lomardi? I'm confused.

However, hell yes. Great freaking award. And a big phuk you to everyone that didn't list him as an All-American.
It is Lombardi, after the great coach. I had a typo in the subject line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Fairly is the Lombardi winner
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 12:33:29 AM »
Every time I look at a pic of Fairley, it amazes me how much of a sweet baby face and precious shy smile he has. 

Then he puts on a helmet and pads and turns into a QB's absolute worst fucking nightmare EVAH...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 12:43:42 AM »
Every time I look at a pic of Fairley, it amazes me how much of a sweet baby face and precious shy smile he has. 

Then he puts on a helmet and pads and turns into a QB's absolute worst fucking nightmare EVAH...
Lol....the lineman see a heavy DLineman across from them and they think he can't be that fast, then a half second after the ball snaps, Fairley is ripping off the QB's head and doing the "Donkey Kong" dance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Picture for the Front Page article on Nick Fairley winning the Lombardi....
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 04:38:14 AM »
I'm guessing someone will write a little sum sum about one of the Baddest Mutha Fuckas to "Donkey Kong" dance in an Auburn uniform, after breaking a QB in half....coached by one of the Baddest Mutha Fuckin' Suppa Freaks to ever step foot on a field in an Auburn uniform.  Here's a good picture to use....

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:50:28 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
I'm guessing someone will write a little sum sum about one of the Baddest Mutha Fuckas to "Donkey Kong" dance in an Auburn uniform, after breaking a QB in half....coached by one of the Baddest Mutha Fuckin' Suppa Freaks to ever step foot on a field in an Auburn uniform.  Here's a good picture to use....

I think the Rock(er) could still take him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Picture for the Front Page article on Nick Fairley winning the Lombardi....
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 08:46:33 AM »
I think the Rock(er) could still take him.

No shit! He still looks like a mean sumbitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 09:56:11 AM »
It was Bowers' to lose until Fairley took his knees out with a cheap shot on the way in to the ceremony.  At least that's what ESPN is reporting.  Another Lick by Nick.

War Damn Fairley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 10:26:22 AM »
Introduction
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 10:27:32 AM »
And the winner
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 01:24:40 PM »
Introduction

Damn. I swear to god, Chizik is freaking awesome. He is grown as much as a head coach in 2 years as Nick has grown as a ball player. I think 2 years ago, he doesn't give that kind of introduction. He is on top of his game right now and has done an EXCELLENT job with getting this team prepared week in and week out. I am so so impressed...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 01:58:16 PM »
Damn. I swear to god, Chizik is freaking awesome. He is grown as much as a head coach in 2 years as Nick has grown as a ball player. I think 2 years ago, he doesn't give that kind of introduction. He is on top of his game right now and has done an EXCELLENT job with getting this team prepared week in and week out. I am so so impressed...

I was thinking the same thing. Its like when he says they practice everyday to be better and better, he leads by example. I mean the guy doesn't get too high or too low when in public speaking; and he doesn't say anything stupid either too embarrass himself, the team or Auburn University but at the same time stern as freaking rock and tells you how it is. He knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 02:05:28 PM »
I was thinking the same thing. Its like when he says they practice everyday to be better and better, he leads by example. I mean the guy doesn't get too high or too low when in public speaking; and he doesn't say anything stupid either too embarrass himself, the team or Auburn University but at the same time stern as freaking rock and tells you how it is. He knows.
And he knows that recruits and their mommas and pappas are watching.  DT, Gabe Wright and DE, Ray Drew just saw what their futures could be at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions