Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Oregon message boards

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Oregon message boards
« on: December 06, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »
Any of you found a good Oregon message board?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Oregon message boards
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 04:26:31 PM »
Looks like the unwashed masses found one.  goducks.net kinda sucked, but here is what a bammer cry baby bitch posted,

They are the dirtiest team you will play this year.  90 probably has at least 4 late hit penalties this year (all on qb's).  The db's spear when they can.  Last year they had a guy break his neck after spearing McCluster from Ole Miss.

You must rush Cam and force him backwards and then to the left or right and don't lose backside pursuit.  If you get hands on him you CANNOT LEAVE YOUR FEET TO TRY TO TACKLE HIM.  This can't be stated strongly enough.

On defense, outside of their DL, they suck.  Of course that doesn't stop them from magically coming up with 1 or 2 crucial plays each game to turn the tables.  Check their stats this year.  They have given up huge chunks of yardage and at times numerous points only to come up with a crucial 3rd down stop or 4th down stop to win by 3.  See MSST, Clemson, USC (pt. 1...4 turnovers in the 4th q), Kentucky, Alabama.

If a ball hits the turf it will go in au's favor.  That is not a phenomenon that has only happened this year but this year it has been more prevalent than ever before.  Against KY, they fumbled 3 times on the last drive and didn't lose a one.  Against BAMA the ball was punched from Ingram at the 20 (about 3 feet from the sideline) bounced twice and rolled out of the back of the endzone.

Passes.  WOW, where do I begin.  Again, the bounces will go against you and you will absolutely drop wide open passes and/or interceptions that you've caught all year.  Are you ready?  MSST, dropped pick 6 in the 4th q that would've put them up by 4.  Dropped pass at the 15 with :30 seconds left that would've at least tied the game.  Clemson, OT, qb rolls out to end the game and throws a pass that the receiver gets both hands on.  Pass falls harmlessly incomplete.  LSU, dropped pass when the score was tied at 17 that would've put LSU in FG range.  Alabama, Trent Richardson, dropped pass in the endzone that would've put the score at 28-0 in the first half.  And last but not least, tonight v. USC.  Hail Mary that is tipped and caught by Darwin Adams.

Now for the part that you will not understand until you strap it up and play them in January.  Your coaching staff, for some strange reason, will run plays and formations that you haven't seen all year and they will fall flat on their face.  On the flip side, think of your bread and butter plays from this year.  For some unexplained reason, your coach will only run these handful of plays once or twice or possibly even zero times in the game.  I can't explain it but I see it every year.  Teams play against au and have brain farts and totally go against what is working.  Look at MSST this year.  Running triple op and gashing the au D.  Fullback fumbles and MSST runs triple op one more time the entire game.  Look at BAMA.  Foot firmly on the gas pedal the first half and gaining yards at will.  Come out after halftime, go into a shell and lose by 1.  Look at today's SECCG.  Lattimore comes into the game arguably the hottest amateur runner in the conference.  Deep into the 1st q he has 3 touches.  It is frustrating but it will happen and like I said, you won't believe it nor be able to explain why it happens.

Anyway, the entire country will be rooting for you to put these farmers in their place.  Good luck....

Roll Tide
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 04:28:05 PM »
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....What a fucking loser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 04:49:59 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 04:54:09 PM »
In other words:

Ducks, Auburn is gonna pull some voodoo magikalness on your ass and there is nothing you can do about it.  Cam's daddy is really a witch doctor and he will hex your coaches and turn their brains to vanilla pudding for the second half.  He will make the ball fall out of your receiver's hands inexplicably.  He will turn your offensive players into brainless zombies that will fail to run the non-existent, never before seen plays your equally brain dead coaches will be calling for no discernible reason.  Gus Malzahn will call upon the Norse Gods of War, the entire cast of Twilight, the Dixie Mafia, Bill O'Reiley, Nancy Pelosi and the Seven Dwarves to concentrate their powers of evil on your team.   

I speak the truth.  I mean all that happened to Coach Sabinz and McElroy and Julio - brah, did you see the Iron Bowl?  That is the only possible explanation for what happened to us - we shoulda won that game.  We're bammer, fer pete's sakes.

Y'all are so fucked.

But good luck anyway.    :thumsup:

Hail Zoltan!!!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »
In other words:

Ducks, Auburn is gonna pull some voodoo magikalness on your ass and there is nothing you can do about it.  Cam's daddy is really a witch doctor and he will hex your coaches and turn their brains to vanilla pudding for the second half.  He will make the ball fall out of your receiver's hands inexplicably.  He will turn your offensive players into brainless zombies that will fail to run the non-existent, never before seen plays your equally brain dead coaches will be calling for no discernible reason.  Gus Malzahn will call upon the Norse Gods of War, the entire cast of Twilight, the Dixie Mafia, Bill O'Reiley, Nancy Pelosi and the Seven Dwarves to concentrate their powers of evil on your team.   

I speak the truth.  I mean all that happened to Coach Sabinz and McElroy and Julio - brah, did you see the Iron Bowl?  That is the only possible explanation for what happened to us - we shoulda won that game.  We're bammer, fer pete's sakes.

Y'all are so fucked.

But good luck anyway.    :thumsup:

Hail Zoltan!!!!!

AGGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs