Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Word Is we Have Offered Thsi Kid From Iowa

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Word Is we Have Offered Thsi Kid From Iowa
« on: March 19, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »
Word is we have offered this guy and he is very interested.  Not bad for a white boy

Pretty good high school announcing if I do say so myself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pjtUyr_b2pk
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 04:09:06 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: Word Is we Have Offered Thsi Kid From Iowa
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 09:22:36 AM »
There is a good article up on Rivals this morning about this guy.  Apparently he made an unofficial visit to Auburn last weekend, and he loved it.  It looks like we're at the top of his list, but I think he's still going to visit Nebraska and Wisconsin before he makes a decision.  This guy had some great stats in his Junior year, rushing for 2234 yards and averaging 8.2 yards per carry.  Also had 34 total TD's.  I think this guy could be a great one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 09:53:20 AM »
How big is the school he's at?  Looks like he's playing against some weak competition.  Maybe not, just hard to tell on the video
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 10:17:37 AM »
How big is the school he's at?  Looks like he's playing against some weak competition.  Maybe not, just hard to tell on the video

He's the next White Buick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 10:55:28 AM »
He's the next White Buick.

As long as he isn't the next Tre Smith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 11:05:18 AM »
As long as he isn't the next Tre Smith.

Well said.  How does "the White El Dorado" sound?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »
I talked to my cousins that live up there and they say this kid is Bad To The Fucking BONE...not their words exactly, but something similar.  He's from Bishop Heelan Catholic High.  It will take one of the best recruiting efforts by CTT and Co. to get this kid away from Illinois, Iowa, or Iowa State.  They said they think he has family ties to both Illinois and Iowa State.  I told them, if they got the chance, to put in a good word for Auburn.  Then one of my cousins asked where Auburn was...I said, he'll know.  Then I said, Auburn is the Top University in the State of Alabama.

I LOVED when the comentator was like, "Wegher get's the hand-off, hits the corner....10, the 15....See-Ya, See-Ya, See-Ya."  This kid is freakin' FAST....compared to the kids on the video, of course.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 10:16:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 03:09:01 AM »
Great body lean, shifty moves and fast as hell, by god he'll do! I think if we get him he will win the Heisman as a freshman, sophmore, take off his junior year to cure cancer and then win the Heisman again as a senior!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »
Great body lean, shifty moves and fast as hell, by god he'll do! I think if we get him he will win the Heisman as a freshman, sophmore, take off his junior year to cure cancer and then win the Heisman again as a senior!

He's thinking of coming to au not UAT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 01:06:50 PM »
I agree with the fact that it will take a recruiting masterpiece to pull this kid away from Iowa and Illinois. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."