Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

BAttle For The Crown Bowl Season

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: BAttle For The Crown Bowl Season
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »
I would still like to know the final standings dangit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2011, 01:37:13 PM »
I would still like to know the final standings dangit.

I plan on having the results up by Monday for everyone.  I've been swamped since coming back from Az.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2011, 01:40:20 PM »
I plan on having the results up by Monday for everyone.  I've been swamped since coming back from Az.
Get your shit together what the fuck you think this is...some kinda bullshit Tigers X fantasy football league?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2011, 03:08:20 PM »

Thank you. I wasn't sure if you had taken the TW approach and just kicked me to the curb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
Thank you. I wasn't sure if you had taken the TW approach and just kicked me to the curb.

Up yours.  I was bored during the holidays but I got a promotion at work and I have been busy as hell since the BCS game.  If I had kicked you to the curb, you'd still be lying there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2011, 04:03:13 PM »
Up yours.  I was bored during the holidays but I got a promotion at work and I have been busy as hell since the BCS game.  If I had kicked you to the curb, you'd still be lying there.

BTW Wench, thanks for all the updates during the bowls.  Saved me a ton of work!!  You're the best
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2011, 04:14:33 PM »
BTW Wench, thanks for all the updates during the bowls.  Saved me a ton of work!!  You're the best

Any time sweetie...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2011, 05:24:45 PM »
You weren't too busy to post about hangernads and whoreshoes. That was hurtful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2011, 08:12:39 PM »
You weren't too busy to post about hangernads and whoreshoes. That was hurtful.
Butch up, Nancy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2011, 09:07:31 AM »
Butch up, Nancy.

Hurtful.....just hurtful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions