Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Where does last weekend rank in all time great football weekends?

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Where does last weekend rank in all time great football weekends?
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 11:26:20 PM »
Except the Boys literally had that game in hand, sitting on a lead with nothing but a couple of mins of clock to run out. Huge completion deep in Saints territory, then the dummy drops it. Auburn's comeback seemed a little more systematic than the Saints.

Dummy drops it?

You realize that you sound just as dumb as the bama fans that say the same thing about Ingram right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2010, 01:44:11 AM »
The cowboys gave that game away like alabama gave the Iron Bowl away. I am a big Cowboy fan but I think in BOTH situations...the defense made plays and forced the turnovers instead of people just giving the game away...
Fuck the Cowboys.....Go Bears!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2010, 10:28:29 AM »
Quote from: War Eagle!!! link=topic=11657.msg162 :poke:201#msg162201 date=1291263980
Dummy drops it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25f043S

uX8

You realize that you sound just as dumb as the bama fans that say the same thing about Ingram right?

Damn, I forgot I was conversing with King Semantics. The point flew right over your head. When bammer is driving down the field sitting on a lead in the closing mins only needing to burn clock for the win, and then give the ball away - be it a fumble, strip, whatever - then you can compare the games. Point was, these games and the fashion they were won were totally different.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2010, 10:38:49 AM »
Damn, I forgot I was conversing with King Semantics. The point flew right over your head. When bammer is driving down the field sitting on a lead in the closing mins only needing to burn clock for the win, and then give the ball away - be it a fumble, strip, whatever - then you can compare the games. Point was, these games and the fashion they were won were totally different.

The Cowboys were "sitting on a lead" up by only 4 facing a 3 and 6 in their own territory with 3:30 on the clock with the Saints having 1 timeout and a 2 minute warning to help?

I see your point, but the fact remains that the Cowboys still needed a first down and they didn't get it. The Saints FORCED a turn over which cost the Cowboys the game. Likewise, Alabama needed to put more points on the board and keep momentum, however, Auburn FORCED a turn over that changed the out come of the game. Sure it didn't happen in the 4th quarter, but I don't think that the Cowboys GAVE the game to the Saints just like I don't think Alabama GAVE the game to Auburn.

I just don't think you can have it both ways...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2010, 10:42:51 AM »
Here's what makes that Roy Williams fumble so funny...

He interviewed on local sports that he was transferring the ball from his right to his left hand because when he goes into the endzone, he always holds up the "hook 'em horns!" sign... and that transfer was what made him fumble...

:haha:

And that makes it even more deliciously awesome to me!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 12:00:03 PM »
Here's what makes that Roy Williams fumble so funny...

He interviewed on local sports that he was transferring the ball from his right to his left hand because when he goes into the endzone, he always holds up the "hook 'em horns!" sign... and that transfer was what made him fumble...

:haha:

And that makes it even more deliciously awesome to me!!!

I am calling bullshit to that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2010, 01:17:26 PM »
I am calling bullshit to that...

One of the Cowgirl fans I worked with told me that story - from a local sports radio show.

Would not surprise me a bit.

And watch the video - he does change hands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2010, 01:24:10 PM »
One of the Cowgirl fans I worked with told me that story - from a local sports radio show.

Would not surprise me a bit.

And watch the video - he does change hands.

No way he would say that I don't think. And also, I really don't think he ever saw the guy on the outside. It looked to me that he was switching hands to get it away from the one defender he did see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions