Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Don't look now...

jmar

Re: Don't look now...
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 11:19:18 PM »
If we get to the big game, I don't care who Auburn plays...as long as it isn't Wisconsin...
I think Stanford and Wisconsin are solid, but Oregon will not lose in Corvalis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 11:23:35 PM »
If we get to the big game, I don't care who Auburn plays...as long as it isn't Wisconsin...

THIS...

Yeah....THIS.

Those fuckers scare me a bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 11:24:15 PM »
Well now you've gone completely bonkers. Please stop!
You'll see....oh yeah, you'll see.  Oregon State doesn't give two shits about Stanford.  They'll be amped up as will their fans, to ruin Oregon's perfect run.  OSU would've beaten both TCU & BSU had the games been played in Corvallis & Oregon had trouble on the road at Cal-Berkley (15-13), let that sink in just a bit.  So, it's not out of the relm of possibilties that the Beavers could pull the upset.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »
You'll see....oh yeah, you'll see.  Oregon State doesn't give two shits about Stanford.  They'll be amped up as will their fans, to ruin Oregon's perfect run.  OSU would've beaten both TCU & BSU had the games been played in Corvallis & Oregon had trouble on the road at Cal-Berkley (15-13), let that sink in just a bit.  So, it's not out of the relm of possibilties that the Beavers could pull the upset.

You said Beaver  huh huh...yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2010, 11:38:47 PM »
You'll see....oh yeah, you'll see.  Oregon State doesn't give two poops about Stanford.  They'll be amped up as will their fans, to ruin Oregon's perfect run.  OSU would've beaten both TCU & BSU had the games been played in Corvallis & Oregon had trouble on the road at Cal-Berkley (15-13), let that sink in just a bit.  So, it's not out of the relm of possibilties that the Beavers could pull the upset.
Your wishful domino defective skreets are like a fairytale on LSD. I asked you nicely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2010, 11:40:07 PM »
You said Beaver  huh huh...yeah.
Ughhh Huhuhuh...Coooool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2010, 11:42:22 PM »
Your wishful domino defective skreets are like a fairytale on LSD. I asked you nicely.
That's not skreets talking, that's my prediction.  If it was from the skreets, I would've posted, "word on da skreets".  Try to keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2010, 11:46:37 PM »
That's not skreets talking, that's my prediction.  If it was from the skreets, I would've posted, "word on da skreets".  Try to keep up.
And your predictive powers blow too! You keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2010, 11:55:41 PM »
And your predictive powers blow too! You keep up.
Just make sure you watch the Oregon/Oregon State game.  Btw, most of my predictions coming true says you don't have a fucking clue....I'll say again, try to keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2010, 11:58:42 PM »
Just make sure you watch the Oregon/Oregon State game.  Btw, most of my predictions coming true says you don't have a phuking clue....I'll say again, try to keep up.
I hear ya pal. But your predictions are only evident AFTER THE FACT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 12:05:14 AM »
I hear ya pal. But your predictions are only evident AFTER THE FACT.
Link???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 12:06:48 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 12:11:11 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions