Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Fun Continues...

The Fun Continues...
« on: November 27, 2010, 01:11:35 PM »
Sports Sound Off: Nick Saban has explaining to do after Alabama's Iron Bowl meltdown

The highlights:

Game must have been fixed

I have sat here and watched the Iron Bowl. I've never in my life seen anything like it. They ought to run Nick Saban and his whole team out of Tuscaloosa. Anybody that could play a first half like Alabama did, then turn around and let Auburn outscore them 28-6, doesn't deserve anything. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I think Alabama threw this ballgame so Auburn could win.

Time to fire Saban

Any coach that blows a 24-point lead should be fired, especially if he's paid millions of dollars to coach. Nick Saban was terribly outcoached today.

Alabama should demand refund

Sorry to see Bama lose, but Nick Saban needs to give back $1 million. That team was coached worse in the second half than they've been the last year.

Did Saban learn anything today?

Coach Saban got a good lesson on what an inspired team can do. His method of inspiring his players is fussing at them all the time or hitting them on the rump. Maybe he learned a lesson today.

Couldn't be better

The only thing better than Auburn beating Alabama is Auburn giving Alabama a 24-point head start, then completely dominating the second half. If Nick Saban is the best coach in the country, then I'm an astronaut.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/11/sports_sound_off_nick_saban_ha.html

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole