Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just noticed something about greaseybammer...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Just noticed something about greaseybammer...
« on: November 24, 2010, 11:54:39 PM »
We're two days away from one of the biggest Iron Bowls that I can honestly remember and he is nowhere to be found...hmmm, but yet he was jumping around like a chiwawa on crack a week or so ago when Auburn and Cam were being dragged through the mud and broken glass.  Oh that's right, it's because he's a bammer troll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Just noticed something about greaseybammer...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 11:59:10 PM »
It is pretty humorous that he "just had stuff going on" all football season, right up until the Cam story broke, and then got busy again in a couple of days when the story fizzled and popped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 12:05:59 AM »
Coincidence is for a fool, reality is for those who believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 12:24:58 AM »
It is pretty humorous that he "just had stuff going on" all football season, right up until the Cam story broke, and then got busy again in a couple of days when the story fizzled and popped.
Remember....he's got "sources close to the situation".

Has he or Kevin Strickland came back and said how they were wrong about Coach Chizik and that they're happy that he's "All In"?  I figured Kaos would've popped back up and said something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 12:29:01 AM »
He's a piece of shit, and if he's not a bammer, they deserve him.  He thinks like NO other Auburn fan/Alum/Supporter I've ever known. 

My suspicion is he fancies himself an "intelligent troll". 

He and Kaos (Kevin) are NOTHING alike.  GW already made his beliefs clear...I've seen him post that even if Chizik won a NC, he'd still be bad for the program, and GW would still be against him.  See my " not like any other AU fan" above. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 03:48:41 AM »
Fuck Greasy Bammer :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 08:40:21 AM »
I must say that for one second when the Milton McGregor/Victoryland/FBI/Pat Dye rumors popped up, I thought, "Was greasey really telling the truth about Pat Dye?" 

Then I was reminded that greasey predicted Gene Chizik to be fired on Halloween last year because the real boosters were ready to take back control of Auburn. 

What a tool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 08:29:30 AM »
He's a piece of shit, and if he's not a bammer, they deserve him.  He thinks like NO other Auburn fan/Alum/Supporter I've ever known. 

My suspicion is he fancies himself an "intelligent troll". 

He and Kaos (Kevin) are NOTHING alike.  GW already made his beliefs clear...I've seen him post that even if Chizik won a NC, he'd still be bad for the program, and GW would still be against him.  See my " not like any other AU fan" above.

THIS....

Prowler - dont lump GW into the same category as Kevin. I can tell you Kevin is on board with our FB program at the moment. He doesnt root for our demise. No one is perfect on their predictions and I think Kevin knows he may have missed the target on Chizik. And its understandable. I dont think many of us saw Gene going this great of a job this soon. Hell - I wasnt crazy about his hiring either, but the more time went by, the more Chizik won people over with his passion and effort.  That includes Kevin.

GW is a fruitcake and will never be happy - because he's a Bammer troll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 08:35:26 AM »
THIS....

Prowler - dont lump GW into the same category as Kevin. I can tell you Kevin is on board with our FB program at the moment. He doesnt root for our demise. No one is perfect on their predictions and I think Kevin knows he may have missed the target on Chizik. And its understandable. I dont think many of us saw Gene going this great of a job this soon. Hell - I wasnt crazy about his hiring either, but the more time went by, the more Chizik won people over with his passion and effort.  That includes Kevin.

GW is a fruitcake and will never be happy - because he's a Bammer troll.

Do you know Kevin personally?

Because if so, please remind him that the Crow Pie buffet bar is open, and the first plate on the table has his name on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 08:39:48 AM »
I think a LOT of people on here know him personally.

If he is eating crow pie for not liking the vibe around the Chizik hire, then there's gonna be a long line. I will be in it as will a lot of other folks. No one saw this coming. No one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 08:45:49 AM »

If he is eating crow pie for not liking the vibe around the Chizik hire, then there's gonna be a long line. I will be in it as will a lot of other folks. No one saw this coming. No one.

No one but Kevin made statements like, "You can file Chizik getting a 10 win season along with the pictures of the wolf boy." 

And no one but Kevin was as staunch in their opinion of Chizik.

I know he is a very opinionated person and is stubborn as hell, but it was an all out war on this website just to get him to admit that there may be a slight chance Gene Chizik would succeed at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 08:53:16 AM »
No one but Kevin made statements like, "You can file Chizik getting a 10 win season along with the pictures of the wolf boy." 

And no one but Kevin was as staunch in their opinion of Chizik.

I know he is a very opinionated person and is stubborn as hell, but it was an all out war on this website just to get him to admit that there may be a slight chance Gene Chizik would succeed at Auburn.

Youre right. On other sites before I came over here, him and I had sparring matches over it. We still very much disagree on Tubs and other things related. But Ive never questioned his passion over Auburn. If anything, his passion is so high that he gets very emotional regrading the direction of our athletics, and it shows. On the wolf boy quote, I think a lot of folks wouldve said the same thing just not so blunt and out in the open. I would be lying if I said I didnt think the same thing before the season started. I thought 9 wins was a great possibility and that 10 would be stretching it. But I def wouldn't have put in writing like that so matter of fact. Im surprised he did that to be honest. He will have to eat crow on that one, but I think he has seen the light and is on board now. I guess my point to prowler was - Kevin isnt the one you need to worry about. Its trolls like GW who need to have their asses waxed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 09:17:52 AM »

Count me in on that line too.  Never hidden from the fact that I thought Chiz was a bad hire...he was, at the time.  No way to justify it...AT THE TIME.  It was a PR nightmare.   I also said that I understood he was the guy now, that I had made my call to Jacobs office with no satisfaction, and that his ISU record wasn't indicative of his coaching ability because nobody wins at ISU.  None the less, there's no way to justify hirhing a 5-19 coach from ANYWHERE...not to most folks anyway.  Count on this too.  If Auburn falls off, and they will at some point...there will be plenty that will be out there claiming any or all of the fallowing:  Malzahn was the real reason, Cam was the real reason, and any number of things up to and including this jewel of football wisdom- "Chiz can't win without great coaches and great players around him".   

Bottom line is everybody at Auburn is happy right now, and the Chiz haters placated FOR NOW...some in their backs of their minds still won't give full credit to Chiz but you probably won't hear many say it.   But they will certainly be out, vocal AND willing to give him all the blame when it doesn't go as planned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 09:18:26 AM »
Kaos and GW are nowhere near the same. You can actually talk with Kaos. Kaos likes to get people rilled up sometimes but GW is just a shit talker with nothing else better to do. There were a lot of people on AUC that just didn't know how to take him and probably should have put on a jockstrap before entering the arena.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 09:20:32 AM »
I've been here the whole time. Its just that I refuse to back down from my love for Auburn and let the fall of the France and some other countries in Europe make me think this Hitler guy is good for Germany. (Its a historical analogy prowlie get one of the smart posters to explain it to you)
And as far as the firing by Halloween prediction. Well the losses didn't fall in line fast enough for him to be booted.
And yes I said that even if he won a NC he would be bad for Auburn in the long run. And as the mounting evidence continues to show....unfortunately I was (and still am) right.
Auburn is in for a world of hurt thanks in no small part to those who are supposed to be looking out for our best interest.
I remember one of my first anti-chizik rants on here where prowlie spit out chiziks cock for a minute and asked me what I knew about his defensive schemes. I replied that it was not his scheming or his play calling I feared and loathed but rather his buddying up to dye and his associates that was the problem here.
And I'm being proven to be right.
And btw I think the rats are leaving the ship. When I came on here and told you that I was working with a group to minimize the damage caused by this situation I was not kidding. While you've been dancing on the deck of the Titanic I've been down below trying to plug the holes. But they are big fuckin' holes.
If you think you might have an answer to the upcoming storm then help us, help Auburn.  Find someone , an honest someone to take this job.

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/school-bio/aub-employment-opp.html

Its the first casualty. And from what my "friends" in Montgomery tell me your newly elected Governor is fixing to clean house on the plains in an attempt to keep Auburn's accreditation.

So remember I'm still here, just lurking and watching the morons dance. But I'm doing something to help Auburn that is way deeper that posting on a forum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

JR4AU

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2010, 09:23:18 AM »
I've been here the whole time. Its just that I refuse to back down from my love for Auburn and let the fall of the France and some other countries in Europe make me think this Hitler guy is good for Germany. (Its a historical analogy prowlie get one of the smart posters to explain it to you)
And as far as the firing by Halloween prediction. Well the losses didn't fall in line fast enough for him to be booted.
And yes I said that even if he won a NC he would be bad for Auburn in the long run. And as the mounting evidence continues to show....unfortunately I was (and still am) right.
Auburn is in for a world of hurt thanks in no small part to those who are supposed to be looking out for our best interest.
I remember one of my first anti-chizik rants on here where prowlie spit out chiziks cock for a minute and asked me what I knew about his defensive schemes. I replied that it was not his scheming or his play calling I feared and loathed but rather his buddying up to dye and his associates that was the problem here.
And btw I think the rats are leaving the ship. When I came on here and told you that I was working with a group to minimize the damage caused by this situation I was not kidding. While you've been dancing on the deck of the Titanic I've been down below trying to plug the holes. But they are big fuckin' holes.
If you think you might have an answer to the upcoming storm then help us, help Auburn.  Find someone , an honest someone to take this job.

Its the first casualty. And from what my "friends" in Montgomery tell me your newly elected Governor is fixing to clean house on the plains in an attempt to keep Auburn's accreditation.

So remember I'm still here, just lurking and watching the morons dance. But I'm doing something to help Auburn that is way deeper that posting on a forum.

Running the bammer company line as usual. That job opening has been posted for a while, and it's been the subject of BOL post for quite some time from what I understand.  It doesn't surprise me that you have that in your gun as ammunition. 

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BAMMER.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 09:33:57 AM »

You outted yourself hard on this one.

That job opening has everything to do with a basketball player's eligibility gone awry, and it was open long before "Cam-gate" started.

If you knew so much about Dye's involvement and Chizik cheating to get players, why didn't you come on here last February and say, "Cam Newton is bad for Auburn.  Miss State has already turned us in"?

Damage control?  A message board blowhard is the one doing damage control at Auburn? 

Nevermind debating this with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 09:35:04 AM »
Hey GW...it's the internet...it's anonymous...you don't have to hide behind the false "Disgruntled Auburn Fan" mask.  Just announce yourself as a fucking bammer, then flame away.  How big a nutless sack of shit do you have to be to continue this charade...or do you really think that when you come here and bring all the standard bammer babble of the day...all the typical bullshit being propagated on bammer boards that we believe you're an Auburn Fan/Alum/Supporter?  Seriously?  Just a straight answer that's not dripping with your fucking melodramatic horse shit will suffice.

After you answer, please go kill all your closest family members then eat a bullet yourself.  Just before you do it, set your trailer on fire to make sure the job is complete.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2010, 09:35:27 AM »
See, once agian JR you prove my point.
By having the guts to stand up and do what is right I'm labeled a bammer.
Well casually go fuck yourself you mindless band wagonning fool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

JR4AU

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2010, 09:37:45 AM »
You outted yourself hard on this one.

That job opening has everything to do with a basketball player's eligibility gone awry, and it was open long before "Cam-gate" started.

If you knew so much about Dye's involvement and Chizik cheating to get players, why didn't you come on here last February and say, "Cam Newton is bad for Auburn.  Miss State has already turned us in"?

Damage control?  A message board blowhard is the one doing damage control at Auburn? 

Nevermind debating this with you.

How does a guy so close to the program, in a position to "fix this mess", and generally in the know, not know this?

Like I said...weak sauce bringing the standard bammer babble with you when masquerading as an Auburn fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions