Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Finally Hard Evidence is Produced

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Finally Hard Evidence is Produced
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2010, 10:50:25 AM »
Have you been on medication?  No way we are favored by this much if at all.

You wanna bet a handle on who is favored and how much the line is?
<jeez, I may have problem>

Witness
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2010, 10:53:28 AM »
  Leave the drywalling jobs to the convicted felons.
since when do bammers want to work?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2010, 10:54:22 AM »

BOOM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2010, 10:54:45 AM »

That's what I believe it should be.  I mean, Auburn is undefeated, ranked #2, and playing some damn good ball right now.

Fuck no. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2010, 10:56:47 AM »
Okay, true story (Unlike most of  the others I tell)  We built our house about 3 years ago and the builder told me, "If you want to see this thing take off, just watch when the framing starts. My framers are a crew of Mexicans and you'll be amazed".  He was right.  I turned the corner one afternoon and suddenly, I had a house.  I went from slab to a freakin' house in about 8 hours.  Those guys worked like crazy non stop.

There's been a lot of construction around my area over the last few years and apparently there are quite a few Mexican crews that handle the framing for a lot of the builders.  These guys are on the job at the butt crack of dawn and only stop when it's too dark to see.  I was sitting out on my back porch a few months ago being lazy and throwing back a brew.  This one crew was framing a house behind ours and I sat there amazed at these guys and how they were still going full speed at 5:30. Like ants all over the house.  I got up and went to the store.  Loaded up a throw away cooler with ice and a case of beer.  Drove up to the house and set the cooler down in front.  Didn't say a word to them.

They stopped work then.  Went back to my porch and popped another cool one myself.  I was tired.

Great. You Americanized them. Now they will be worthless on the job...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2010, 10:57:08 AM »
That's what I believe it should be.  I mean, Auburn is undefeated, ranked #2, and playing some damn good ball right now.

Fuck no.

If the line opens anywhere close to that it will be the largest line I have ever seen on the AU/UA during my years of keeping up with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2010, 10:59:07 AM »
No way in hell is Bama favored.  If they are, that's free money.

I'm guessing around 10-14.

No way. IF Auburn is favored, it will only be around 3...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2010, 11:01:24 AM »
Great. You Americanized them. Now they will be worthless on the job...

They were Coronas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2010, 11:03:07 AM »

Here I am giving your breed a compliment, and this is what I get in return?

Fuck that.  Your insolence just cost one of your comrades a potty stop on my next trip to Louisiana.  That poor bastard will be wearing pee pants when he arrives in Mexico.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2010, 11:03:53 AM »
This I don't understand.  I've heard the same thing.  I know it's on the road but how does the #2 team in the land go in as a dog to a two loss team?  The same two teams AU beat.

I don't understand it either, but Chizik should be able to play up the nobody gives us any respect card.  I sure as hell hope our guys go into that game with a big ol chip on their shoulder.  Fuck bama!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2010, 11:13:19 AM »
WE own BDS anyways, I mean you guys have beaten us like once in 100 some odd years.  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2010, 02:40:16 PM »

I bet you do...btw, Auburn by 2.5
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2010, 02:47:03 PM »
Aside from the Japanese, their work ethic is unmatched.  If the government were to find a way to remove every illegal alien from this country over a period of 2 months, our economy would crash.  Much harder than it did after 9/11. 

Fuck deporting the Hispanics.  Let's load up the sorry ass American born bums (who spend more time trying to draw a check than they do trying to find a job) and send their asses packing.

That's why I never fucked with Mexicans when I was on patrol.  They were always headed to work, home from work, or to play soccer on Sunday afternoon.  If they drank or fought, they did it at home among themselves for the most part.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »
That's why I never fucked with Mexicans when I was on patrol.  They were always headed to work, home from work, or to play soccer on Sunday afternoon.  If they drank or fought, they did it at home among themselves for the most part.

Unless I gave them a case of beer before they drove home.   :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."