Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cecil Admits to Discussing Under the Table Money - Sources Say

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Cecil Admits to Discussing Under the Table Money - Sources Say
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »
Are you confused phukstick?
Nope, y'all are both retarded.  Just quoted the wrong one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »
typical of rude and clueless fuckers to call others lazy for their own laziness.
Go find it...lazy fucker.  I was the one that brought it over here.  So, who's the lazy one?  Yeah, thought so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »
Go find it...lazy phuker.  I was the one that brought it over here.  So, who's the lazy one?  Yeah, thought so.
And where's the link that was requested? :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2010, 09:43:40 PM »
Go find it...lazy fucker.  I was the one that brought it over here.  So, who's the lazy one?  Yeah, thought so.

Again, the lazy fucker is the one that doesn't understand how to provide links, that doesn't understand it's the proper thing to do, and calls others lazy for asking for one.  You stupid sack of fucking shit...you make greaseyweasle look decent.  You got a link to the stupidest fucking hip hop or gangster shit, but can't fucking do like decent human beings and link a quote you put out...THEN when someone asks PLEASE for a link you act like a fucking 16 year old punk.  The net is a safe haven for fucking cowardly turds like you.  Fuck off!   I looked it up long ago you stupid cock sucker!   Doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking tool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2010, 09:45:02 PM »
And where's the link that was requested? :taunt:
If you would've spent your time actually looking for the article at al.com, instead of claiming that I'm lazy, you would already have it.  Talk 'bout being lazy, lmao.  Getta searchin' lazy fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2010, 09:46:02 PM »
Just wondering, from the original article. why do we keep saying Cecil admitted to asking for money. Thats not how I read it. He said the topic of money was brought, not that he asked for money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2010, 09:47:02 PM »
Again, the lazy phuker is the one that doesn't understand how to provide links, that doesn't understand it's the proper thing to do, and calls others lazy for asking for one.  You stupid sack of phuking poop...you make greaseyweasle look decent.  You got a link to the stupidest phuking hip hop or gangster poop, but can't phuking do like decent human beings and link a quote you put out...THEN when someone asks PLEASE for a link you act like a phuking 16 year old punk.  The net is a safe haven for phuking cowardly turds like you.  phuk off!   I looked it up long ago you stupid cock sucker!   Doesn't change the fact that you're a phuking tool.
Wait, you forgot to teabag him JR.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2010, 09:48:42 PM »
Wait, you forgot to teabag him JR.

He'd enjoy that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2010, 09:53:16 PM »
Again, the lazy fucker is the one that doesn't understand how to provide links, that doesn't understand it's the proper thing to do, and calls others lazy for asking for one.  You stupid sack of fucking shit...you make greaseyweasle look decent.  You got a link to the stupidest fucking hip hop or gangster shit, but can't fucking do like decent human beings and link a quote you put out...THEN when someone asks PLEASE for a link you act like a fucking 16 year old punk.  The net is a safe haven for fucking cowardly turds like you.  Fuck off!   I looked it up long ago you stupid cock sucker!   Doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking tool.
I ain't hiding from no one, 'specially from shitheads like yourself.  I can't help it if you're too fuckin' retarded to search for a link or too stupid to understand that the Roy Jones Jr. song is perfect for this Auburn team.  You seem a little butthurt that Auburn has won the SEC West.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2010, 09:57:07 PM »
There is no doubt MSU has some issues. They are definitely going to see some probation from this. But, I promise they didn't turn themselves in to the SEC because they wanted to do the right thing. Misery loves company, and they knew that this was going to affect Newton's eligibility. The problem that AU is going to run into is the two guys that did discuss money with Cecil will be considered boosters, or connected to MSU.

Look, we're obviously not going to be able to agree on this shit. I'm not on the "death penalty for AU" bandwagon by any means. I think Newton deserves the Heisman, and I think AU deserves to play in the NC game. I don't think AU did anything wrong in this whole deal. I just really really do believe this eligibility issue is going to come back and bite you guys in the ass, thanks to MSU. It doesn't matter whether Cam knew about the deal or not. It doesn't matter if money ever changed hands or not. Just the conspiracy to be paid is the same as receiving money, figuratively speaking. I know you don't agree with this at all, so apparently we're going to have to agree to disagree. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. We will find out eventually.

You are a fucking idiot.  If Cecil did talk to two boosters about money and not any coaches then no eligibility issue.  Second do you really think that our staff knew about this issue since January, investigated, and still played Newton if they even thought they were wrong?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

JR4AU

« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2010, 09:59:19 PM »
I ain't hiding from no one, 'specially from shitheads like yourself.  I can't help it if you're too fuckin' retarded to search for a link or too stupid to understand that the Roy Jones Jr. song is perfect for this Auburn team.  You seem a little butthurt that Auburn has won the SEC West.

Butthurt?  Damn, now you went all internet goober punk on me!  Shoulda figured that would be your style.  I don't give a shit what kind of hood music you think is perfect for Auburn either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2010, 10:01:11 PM »
Just wondering, from the original article. why do we keep saying Cecil admitted to asking for money. Thats not how I read it. He said the topic of money was brought, not that he asked for money.

This is the best point brought up in this whole god forsaken thread...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2010, 10:09:49 PM »
This is the best point brought up in this whole god forsaken thread...

I don't know if I said he asked for it or not, but if I did, then I see the distinction, and shouldn't have.  At any rate, that's correct.  Another point is that it seems these "discussions" were with a "former player".  I assume that means Rogers.  Rogers isn't a representative of MSU.   Now an institution can be held accountable for boosters giving money to players...but I don't see how the NCAA can police conversations between a player's parents and private citizens.  I actually think that since no money changed hands here it's like when your neighbor threatens you and you call the police and they say "we can't do anything unless he does something".  Since no money took changed hands, I don't think the NCAA can do much. 

Now MSU having "recruiters" who aren't coaches...they may have some issues.  But in a way, this "admission" is sort of good for them too...since no coach was involved in this according to all I've heard.  If it stays that way, you can bet that no tapes of calls will surface.  MSU may cut their losses and leave it at that.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2010, 10:44:12 PM »
I don't know if I said he asked for it or not, but if I did, then I see the distinction, and shouldn't have.  At any rate, that's correct.  Another point is that it seems these "discussions" were with a "former player".  I assume that means Rogers.  Rogers isn't a representative of MSU.   Now an institution can be held accountable for boosters giving money to players...but I don't see how the NCAA can police conversations between a player's parents and private citizens.  I actually think that since no money changed hands here it's like when your neighbor threatens you and you call the police and they say "we can't do anything unless he does something".  Since no money took changed hands, I don't think the NCAA can do much. 

Now MSU having "recruiters" who aren't coaches...they may have some issues.  But in a way, this "admission" is sort of good for them too...since no coach was involved in this according to all I've heard.  If it stays that way, you can bet that no tapes of calls will surface.  MSU may cut their losses and leave it at that.   
Unless the NCAA digs deep with the help of the FBI.  Rogers did say that Cecil spoke with assistant coaches at a hotel.  It'll be interesting to see who spoke about the $$$ first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2010, 11:19:29 PM »
Unless the NCAA digs deep with the help of the FBI.  Rogers did say that Cecil spoke with assistant coaches at a hotel.  It'll be interesting to see who spoke about the $$$ first.
I don't know if I can find it anywhere, it may have Tony Barnhart today live, but I could have swore I heard something about MSU stated that no MSU coaches are aware of such a thing. Also, since the NCAA was in Auburn and talked to the Newtons plus Auburn officials were on conference call with the NCAA and SEC and still found Cam eligible to play speaks volumes to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2010, 11:31:50 PM »
I don't know if I can find it anywhere, it may have Tony Barnhart today live, but I could have swore I heard something about MSU stated that no MSU coaches are aware of such a thing. Also, since the NCAA was in Auburn and talked to the Newtons plus Auburn officials were on conference call with the NCAA and SEC and still found Cam eligible to play speaks volumes to me.
Rogers will be the fall guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2010, 12:00:03 AM »

Barnhart did say that...and it works out best for Auburn and MSU.  I don't like any program in trouble...cuz when the BCS be blessin' the NCAA be messin.

Rogers will be the fall guy.

Perfect...no more deserving than that piece of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2010, 12:14:22 AM »
BTW, I know I mentioned Kenny's son played for Vestavia Hills, and I'd met the piece of shit...not sure I mentioned this...did y'all know his son is now a Texas Tech Commit out of JUCO?  Bit of an interesting twist.  Six degrees of separation and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2010, 08:39:41 AM »

The way I read it, an ex-player is a representative for life. Along with anyone who has ever donated to the university.
This is from yall's own site. I think all schools post this on their official sites.
Here's the link.
http://auburntigers.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/aub/genrel/auto_pdf/definition-rep-athletics

Bylaw 13.02.13 Representative of Athletics Interests
A "representative of the institution's athletics interests" is an individual, independent
agency, corporate entity (e.g., apparel or equipment manufacturer) or other organization
who is known (or who should have been known) by a member of the institution's
executive or athletics administration to: (Revised: 2/16/00)
(a) Have participated in or to be a member of an agency or organization promoting the
institution's intercollegiate athletics program;
(b) Have made financial contributions to the athletics department or to an athletics
booster organization of that institution;
(c) Be assisting or to have been requested (by the athletics department staff) to assist in
the recruitment of prospective student-athletes;
(d) Be assisting or to have assisted in providing benefits to enrolled student-athletes or
their families; or
(e) Have been involved otherwise in promoting the institution's athletics program.
Bylaw 13.02.13.1 Representative of Athletics Interests
Once an individual, independent agency, corporate entity or other organization is
identified as such a representative, the person, independent agency, corporate entity or
other organization retains that identity indefinitely. (Revised: 2/16/00)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 08:40:57 AM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2010, 08:44:35 AM »
BTW, I know I mentioned Kenny's son played for Vestavia Hills, and I'd met the piece of shit...not sure I mentioned this...did y'all know his son is now a Texas Tech Commit out of JUCO?  Bit of an interesting twist.  Six degrees of separation and all.

I think I read an article about Tuberville dropping his scholarship offer a few days ago.

UPDATE: Lubbock sports radio host Chris Level - who also publishes RedRaiderSports.com - has informed me that after offering Justin Rogers a scholarship, Tuberville and Texas Tech apparently pulled the offer recently.

Level cited academics as the reason for the decision.

Level did not confirm the exact timing of Tuberville pulling the scholarship offer, indicating that he first heard of it “early this week.” Initial reports of the Tuberville’s change of heart surfaced on various Texas Tech football websites midday yesterday.

While academics is being cited as the reason for dropping Rogers, the timing of the move  perhaps speaks to the notorious reputation of Rogers’ father.

http://sportsbybrooks.com/rogers-past-ties-to-pelini-tuberville-troubling-29235
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole