No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: Cecil Admits to Discussing Under the Table Money - Sources Say
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2010, 05:26:09 PM »
Yall ride the bus to home games? WTF?

Does the Ark team stay in town on game day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2010, 05:38:50 PM »
According to Tony Barnhart, the "two recruiters" that Cecil and Cam supposedly talked to are NOT MSU coaches...meaning MSU has got problems here.   Oh, it's no illegal to ask someone who isn't a representative of MSU for money.

And, you're still not necessarily right on your guarantee.  It's not that black and white.

I heard that too, very very very interesting comment wasn't it. The thing I hate about this right now though, is we can't even watch a damn football game w/o them bringing this shit up every other minute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2010, 05:42:00 PM »
I heard that too, very very very interesting comment wasn't it. The thing I hate about this right now though, is we can't even watch a damn football game w/o them bringing this poop up every other minute.
And it will not stop because for the media it is like an ongoing advertisement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »
I guaranteed that if Cecil talked to MSU, Cam would be deemed ineligible. I didn't say anything about that determination happening before the UGA game.

per Charles Goldberg:

Auburn has decided to play quarterback Cam Newton against Georgia today, and reached that decision after talks with the NCAA. A preliminary series of interviews concluded Newton did not know his father talked with an ex-Mississippi State player about money for his son to play at that school. That's why Newton is expected to play.

Cecil Newton Sr. said only he knew of the plan and that no money changed hands. The NCAA spoke with Cam Newton, his mother and his father this week. There is no indication Newton or Auburn knew of his father's plan, or that Auburn committed a violation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2010, 06:07:01 PM »
Link please
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2010, 06:27:23 PM »
Link please
Al.com, search, Cam Newton.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2010, 06:44:25 PM »
Al.com, search, Cam Newton.

nettiquette, look it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »
nettiquette, look it up.
Nope no need.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2010, 07:02:01 PM »
Nope no need.
I see you aren't in your sanctuary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2010, 07:17:34 PM »
Nope no need.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to overcoming it.  You'll come around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2010, 07:36:11 PM »
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to overcoming it.  You'll come around.
Eh   I doubt it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2010, 07:59:29 PM »
Eh   I doubt it.
No fuckstick, you seem to be the one with the problem.  Go to al.com for the Goldberg article, or just copy my quote since it was the direct quote per CG.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2010, 08:04:13 PM »
No phukstick, you seem to be the one with the problem.  Go to al.com for the Goldberg article, or just copy my quote since it was the direct quote per CG.
I never asked for the link nitwit. Couldn't care less.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2010, 08:09:54 PM »
I never asked for the link nitwit. Couldn't care less.
Quoted the wrong retard...meant to quote JR.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »
According to Tony Barnhart, the "two recruiters" that Cecil and Cam supposedly talked to are NOT MSU coaches...meaning MSU has got problems here.   Oh, it's no illegal to ask someone who isn't a representative of MSU for money.

And, you're still not necessarily right on your guarantee.  It's not that black and white.
There is no doubt MSU has some issues. They are definitely going to see some probation from this. But, I promise they didn't turn themselves in to the SEC because they wanted to do the right thing. Misery loves company, and they knew that this was going to affect Newton's eligibility. The problem that AU is going to run into is the two guys that did discuss money with Cecil will be considered boosters, or connected to MSU.

Look, we're obviously not going to be able to agree on this shit. I'm not on the "death penalty for AU" bandwagon by any means. I think Newton deserves the Heisman, and I think AU deserves to play in the NC game. I don't think AU did anything wrong in this whole deal. I just really really do believe this eligibility issue is going to come back and bite you guys in the ass, thanks to MSU. It doesn't matter whether Cam knew about the deal or not. It doesn't matter if money ever changed hands or not. Just the conspiracy to be paid is the same as receiving money, figuratively speaking. I know you don't agree with this at all, so apparently we're going to have to agree to disagree. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. We will find out eventually.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2010, 09:07:36 PM »
No fuckstick, you seem to be the one with the problem.  Go to al.com for the Goldberg article, or just copy my quote since it was the direct quote per CG.

No fuckstick....people that post quotes and don't post links are the one's with the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2010, 09:15:18 PM »
No fuckstick....people that post quotes and don't post links are the one's with the problem.
No...people that're too fuckin lazy to go to the site and look at it (I'll state again, al.com, search, Cameron Newton) are the ones with the problem.  And you're the one with the problem.  Look it up yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2010, 09:20:57 PM »
No...people that're too phukin lazy to go to the site and look at it (I'll state again, al.com, search, Cameron Newton) are the ones with the problem.  And you're the one with the problem.  Look it up yourself.
Quoted the wrong retard...meant to quote JR.
Are you confused phukstick?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2010, 09:25:49 PM »
No...people that're too fuckin lazy to go to the site and look at it (I'll state again, al.com, search, Cameron Newton) are the ones with the problem.  And you're the one with the problem.  Look it up yourself.

typical of rude and clueless fuckers to call others lazy for their own laziness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions