No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Swept...again
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 08:37:59 PM »
Slater can't be gone soon enough...

No!  He's got a plan.  Jacobs said so. 

FIRE BOTH OF THEIR ASSES.  DO IT TODAY.  We could have canned that sclump last season and been on with the healing, but Jacobs said he loved Slater and knew he had a plan.

Jacobs is an idiot. A moron. Worst AD in the conference.  When Mal Moore is a better AD than yours, you've got a shitty AD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »
No!  He's got a plan.  Jacobs said so. 

FIRE BOTH OF THEIR ASSES.  DO IT TODAY.  We could have canned that sclump last season and been on with the healing, but Jacobs said he loved Slater and knew he had a plan.

Jacobs is an idiot. A moron. Worst AD in the conference.  When Mal Moore is a better AD than yours, you've got a shitty AD.

I hate this shit.  i can't remember the last time that I could count on AU baseball to put the beatdown on folks?  Oh yea, it was when Hal was still there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 11:24:08 AM »
Too disgusted to comment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 01:19:50 AM »
If Jacobs was to fire Slater right now, we possibly could not be any worse off for the rest of the season then we were the last couple of years, right? I tried to be optimistic last year and the start of this year, but that optimism is gone. I just don't see any "fire" in these guys and that falls on the coach.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »
If Jacobs was to fire Slater right now, we possibly could not be any worse off for the rest of the season then we were the last couple of years, right? I tried to be optimistic last year and the start of this year, but that optimism is gone. I just don't see any "fire" in these guys and that falls on the coach.

Ranger... if this is really you... I got to say I admire the fiber.  Some of the other jackasses over at that other site don't have the jujunes to foray into this realm.  If you're willing to do so, knowing full well what this site has, I can put aside external differences. 

But the first time you lecture me about "tone"?  Oh it's on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »

ding...ding...ding

Alright guys, I want a good clean fight, no hitting below the belt, and watch the head butts...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 02:52:56 PM »
Ranger... if this is really you... I got to say I admire the fiber.  Some of the other jackasses over at that other site don't have the jujunes to foray into this realm.  If you're willing to do so, knowing full well what this site has, I can put aside external differences. 

Oh its me alright. Doesn't take and "fiber" to post on a message board even if I think it might be a hostile board. I've confronted much scarier things in my life. I try not to make things personal and can easily lay aside differences.

I will just say that I am still loyal to AUN and those people are still my friends, just as I think I still may have a couple of friends on this board. I think both boards can bring something to the table without getting into a pissing match. It is just a message board after all and to make it out to be more then that is a bit much if you ask me. AU people don't need to act like the dysfunctional family from the west side of the state.

FYI...I think you need to tone it down a little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 03:00:13 PM »

I chortled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 05:15:18 PM »
Oh its me alright. Doesn't take and "fiber" to post on a message board even if I think it might be a hostile board. I've confronted much scarier things in my life. I try not to make things personal and can easily lay aside differences.

I will just say that I am still loyal to AUN and those people are still my friends, just as I think I still may have a couple of friends on this board. I think both boards can bring something to the table without getting into a pissing match. It is just a message board after all and to make it out to be more then that is a bit much if you ask me. AU people don't need to act like the dysfunctional family from the west side of the state.

Point for Ranger.

The other board is ridiculous.  It's become a megalomaniac's wasteland  You took the brunt of some of the rancor over there because -- and let's just be honest here -- it looked like you had your head planted so far up David's ass that you could lick his tonsils from the inside.  For that reason, you were lumped into the group of mentally challenged jackasses that were the symptoms of the rot.

TitanPussy banned me from there and I could give a shit.   I'm better off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 05:34:10 PM »
Point for Ranger.

The other board is ridiculous.  It's become a megalomaniac's wasteland  You took the brunt of some of the rancor over there because -- and let's just be honest here -- it looked like you had your head planted so far up David's ass that you could lick his tonsils from the inside.  For that reason, you were lumped into the group of mentally challenged jackasses that were the symptoms of the rot.

And oh by the way, welcome aboard and post often!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 10:43:21 PM »
Point for Ranger.

You see, that is part of the problem on both sides. People making judgments and accusations about people they have never met. Anybody that knows me personally knows I don't kiss ass to anyone and if I disagree with you, I am not afraid to let you know that. Just because I agree with somebody, that does not make me their buddy and just because I disagree with somebody, that does not make me their enemy. I have my own mind and if I am not mistaken, you and I had issues long before and admins came into the picture. I am just wired to not hold my tongue when somebody pisses me off. I have had employees tell meI can be very intimidating at times and that is not always a good trait to have. That has nothing to do with me thinking I am some type of badass, but with just the way I carry myself and pursue any project. Thing is, I used to be very shy and did not talk much, but then the US Army Rangers got a hold of me and I have been loud, sometimes obnoxious, and highly motivated ever since. Of course if you ask my wife, she will tell you that she wishes I would turn it down a couple of notches. However I am who I am. I will admit that I probably do dismiss some people much quicker then I should, but that is because I do not feel like I have anything to prove to anybody.

When it comes to David, he and I are friends and probably will remain are friends. However, before you assumed I was all up in his stuff, if you might have did some research, you would have seen that David and I have had some pretty heated disagreements on the board before. For example, he and I got into real good over the 2006 South Carolina game when I went as far as accusing him of sounding like a bammer because of his doom and gloom attitude. Popular misconception is that because we both lived in Decatur, that we were hanging out together and deciding how the board should be run. Like I said, we are friends, but we rarely run into each other. The last time we actually watched a game in the same room was back in 2006. 

When it came to all that other stuff, I couldn't care less about the crap. I was not an owner and I did not make those decisions, so I did not feel like I had a reason to be involved in that fight. I was not privy to that and I have never asked, even to this day, what happened. However, the only reason that I chimed in was because my name got thrown around with it and I also thought some people were crossing the line, on both sides of the issue, over a stupid message board. I think bashing AUN is completely unfair and ridiculous because just because you have a personality conflict with somebody does not mean they are bad people. Also, there are a lot of good people over there that are not mods and admins. Though I disagree with David sometimes, I also know him well enough personally to know he is a good person that does the best he can just like the rest of us try to do. Nobody is perfect. David, Titan and many others on the AUN board, and even some on this board, have never said or did anything to me to have an issue with them. I try not to be a jerk to anybody, but the way I see it, if somebody has an issue with me and I only know them over a message board, I am not going to lose any sleep over it either.

I am willing to give this site a shot as my other Auburn posting site, just because I really can't stand Rivals and Scout. I will be honest by saying AUN will probably always be my "home site" and if this board is just where you come to bash AUN, then I probably will not stay around long. I understand some former owners on this board feel like they were wronged and I respect that. Like I said, nobody is perfect and I am sure things could have been handled better on both sides of the issue.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:58:15 AM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 08:26:26 AM »
I think I am gonna have to lock this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 09:20:24 AM »
I am willing to give this site a shot as my other Auburn posting site, just because I really can't stand Rivals and Scout. I will be honest by saying AUN will probably always be my "home site" and if this board is just where you come to bash AUN, then I probably will not stay around long. I understand some former owners on this board feel like they were wronged and I respect that. Like I said, nobody is perfect and I am sure things could have been handled better on both sides of the issue.

I think you’ll find the members of this board have much higher aspirations than just being a board to vent frustrations with AUN.  Sure, we’ve had some threads where people feel the need to get some things off their chest that they wouldn’t be able to say over there, but those have been few and far between.  I know a couple of threads have flared up since the banning of Wes and Kaos, but that was to be expected. 

The purpose of TigersX is to allow people to say what is on their minds – good, bad or indifferent.  Instead of Admins holding people accountable for what they say, we let other members do so.  If someone comes in here spouting off that Kodi Burns lacks the mental acuity to be a good QB, that’s their opinion.  We won’t delete or lock the thread, but rather let other people express their opinions on why they think that member is an idiot for feeling that way.  There won’t be any locking of threads or deleting of posts here (unless you break one of our two rules). 

I guess you can call it a difference in philosophy.  Personally, it’s one I find refreshing.  I’m well aware that it’s not for everyone, and that’s ok. 

I hope you stick around, talk some sports and shoot the shit with us. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 11:31:35 AM »
You see, that is part of the problem on both sides. People making judgments and accusations about people they have never met. Anybody that knows me personally knows I don't kiss ass to anyone and if I disagree with you, I am not afraid to let you know that. Just because I agree with somebody, that does not make me their buddy and just because I disagree with somebody, that does not make me their enemy. I have my own mind and if I am not mistaken, you and I had issues long before and admins came into the picture. I am just wired to not hold my tongue when somebody pisses me off. I have had employees tell meI can be very intimidating at times and that is not always a good trait to have. That has nothing to do with me thinking I am some type of badass, but with just the way I carry myself and pursue any project. Thing is, I used to be very shy and did not talk much, but then the US Army Rangers got a hold of me and I have been loud, sometimes obnoxious, and highly motivated ever since. Of course if you ask my wife, she will tell you that she wishes I would turn it down a couple of notches. However I am who I am. I will admit that I probably do dismiss some people much quicker then I should, but that is because I do not feel like I have anything to prove to anybody.

When it comes to David, he and I are friends and probably will remain are friends. However, before you assumed I was all up in his stuff, if you might have did some research, you would have seen that David and I have had some pretty heated disagreements on the board before. For example, he and I got into real good over the 2006 South Carolina game when I went as far as accusing him of sounding like a bammer because of his doom and gloom attitude. Popular misconception is that because we both lived in Decatur, that we were hanging out together and deciding how the board should be run. Like I said, we are friends, but we rarely run into each other. The last time we actually watched a game in the same room was back in 2006. 

When it came to all that other stuff, I couldn't care less about the crap. I was not an owner and I did not make those decisions, so I did not feel like I had a reason to be involved in that fight. I was not privy to that and I have never asked, even to this day, what happened. However, the only reason that I chimed in was because my name got thrown around with it and I also thought some people were crossing the line, on both sides of the issue, over a stupid message board. I think bashing AUN is completely unfair and ridiculous because just because you have a personality conflict with somebody does not mean they are bad people. Also, there are a lot of good people over there that are not mods and admins. Though I disagree with David sometimes, I also know him well enough personally to know he is a good person that does the best he can just like the rest of us try to do. Nobody is perfect. David, Titan and many others on the AUN board, and even some on this board, have never said or did anything to me to have an issue with them. I try not to be a jerk to anybody, but the way I see it, if somebody has an issue with me and I only know them over a message board, I am not going to lose any sleep over it either.

I don't give a shit about all that stuff over there.  It was fucking ridiculous.  I said it was ridiculous and made fun of it and the perpetrators.  That warranted banishment in their eyes.  Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.  I've got more of a life than dicking around on a message board that has to maintain a certain "tone." 

By you being here, though, there will be a brief review.  It's inevitable.

So let's clear it out.  You didn't like me from the first week when you thought I ridiculed your military service.  That was a misunderstanding on both our parts and I don't think either ever really got past it.  Water under the bridge.   My only real problem with you, Ranger, was when you'd spiral into preaching/pontificating.  I don't give a shit about "tone".   I like to fuck with people.  I especially like to fuck with people who show a tendency to bristle up when fucked with.  I find that funny.  You bristled. You got fucked with. 

I'm also a cynical person.  The treacle-filled odes to the wife and insinuations of bedspring bouncing, frankly, made me want to retch.  I love my wife, too. And I enjoy all of that kind of stuff with her. But I'm a man.  If I'm posting pictures, I'm posting pictures of Raven Riley or some other jizz-draining succubus in full repose.  But if that's what you want to do, this is a free board and you can knock yourself right on out.   

I'm willing to give things a pass here, Ranger. Bygones and all that.  Reason being is because I know that here, unlike that other site, nobody is going to call me up and tell me to back off and give you a pass. Nobody is going to tell me that fucking with you is off limits.  If you're down with that, I salute you (and that's not a veiled military slam). You can take your shot and tell me what you don't like about sweet, innocent ol' Kaos here and then we'll be done with it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »
Back off man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 11:49:07 AM »
For the record:  I love the word succubus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »
For the record:  I love the word succubus.

I don't I was married to one for almost nine years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 12:07:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 12:33:47 PM »
I don't I was married to one for almost nine years.

I like the word, not the entity.  My apologies if that has invoked any bitter memories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions