Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thank you, AJ Green

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Thank you, AJ Green
« on: November 11, 2010, 12:55:40 AM »
I still hope we beat the everloving shit out of you this weekend, but you have restored my belief that the AU - UGA rivalry is one between gentlemen.

ATHENS – Having been through the glare of an NCAA investigation, Georgia receiver A.J. Green has a measure of sympathy for Auburn quarterback Cameron Newton.

The NCAA has been investigating Newton’s recruitment, a fact that became public on Thursday. Newton is considered the Heisman Trophy front-runner, and the Tigers are ranked No. 2 in the country.
Newton is still playing, and will do so next Saturday against Georgia unless something else comes up.

Green was suspended the first four games of this season after the NCAA found that he sold a jersey to someone it defined as an agent.

“Just one of the worst feelings you can have, when you’re a great player and you’ve got that hanging over your head, and you’ve got people asking you,” Green said after Saturday’s 55-7 win over Idaho State. “You don’t wanna go out, you’ve got people asking you about that, what’d you do. It’s the worst feeling.”

Green said he doesn’t know Newton, but had some advice.

“All I’ve got to say to him: You’ve got to keep your head strong, keep his focus,” Green said. “You’ve gotta keep playing. That’s the only thing that’s gonna help him, if he keeps playing. Because if he goes out there and has a bad game, they’re gonna try and blame that on that, or something like that. But that’s one of the worst feelings.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

Re: Thank you, AJ Green
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 09:52:44 AM »
I heard that AJ was in trouble for buying a Cam Newton jersey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 10:07:21 AM »
I heard that AJ was in trouble for buying a Cam Newton jersey.

I know you despise the use of the dreaded emoticon....however....

:classic:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 11:02:03 AM »
I know you despise the use of the dreaded emoticon....however....

:classic:
Let's start a poll on whether or not he likes the emoticon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."