Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Take Notes, Lebo

Take Notes, Lebo
« on: March 16, 2008, 01:40:12 AM »
Georgia, who sucks by the way, was forced into playing two tough basketball games in the span of 8 hours.  They won the first in overtime and the second against a well rested team.  On top of that, they had to stare at the colors and logo of their biggest rival. 

No excuses.  There were some injuries.  They had bad luck.  They won the fucking ball game. 

Now, they could Jitterbug their way into the Big Dance. 

I'm not asking for a similar run, but I think the Auburn basketball team could have accomplished more than they did.  Oh well, here's to next year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Aubie16

Re: Take Notes, Lebo
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 12:03:01 PM »
What is amazing to me is that they won 4 SEC games all season and now they have won 3 in 3 days.

This is why March is such a fun month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »
I am afraid that we are wasting our Time with Lebo.  With him Auburn will consistently be a 500 team with never getting us to the success that Ellis had.  I have been blasted on the AUNAtion for my criticism of him and all of his excuses.  I said that we sounded like the Bammer nation defending Shula,  by defending Lebo with all the excuses.  Give him one more year and I aint taking anymore excuses.  Get us an NIT or NCAA bid or get another coach.  Georgia let 2 of its best players go before the season and still pulled this out of their ass.  At least with Ellis we knew that we had a chance to win games on a consistent basis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »
I am afraid that we are wasting our Time with Lebo.  With him Auburn will consistently be a 500 team with never getting us to the success that Ellis had.  I have been blasted on the AUNAtion for my criticism of him and all of his excuses.  I said that we sounded like the Bammer nation defending Shula,  by defending Lebo with all the excuses.  Give him one more year and I aint taking anymore excuses.  Get us an NIT or NCAA bid or get another coach.  Georgia let 2 of its best players go before the season and still pulled this out of their ass.  At least with Ellis we knew that we had a chance to win games on a consistent basis.

B-B-B-B-B-But the players weren't going to class!   :taunt:

I really do appreciate having a classy team.  Pun intended.  But, I want a basketball team that can actually make a run in the NCAA Tourney.  Seriously, this is one of the most fun times of the year.  Imagine how crazy it would be if Auburn was in it. 

One can dream. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole