Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Black Ops

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Black Ops
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 02:05:04 PM »
You still on the XBox.  I was on all last night playing this shit.

Hells yeah.  You have the same gamertag?  Doesn't show you have been on since 10/10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2010, 11:20:04 AM »
Hells yeah.  You have the same gamertag?  Doesn't show you have been on since 10/10.
I play with the gamer tag Pocket Ninja 84 or CMDRZod
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2010, 11:37:58 PM »
I have finally moved the PS3 from the living room to my oldest son's bedroom. 

I went to Game Stop two days ago and looked at "black ops" for what seemed like 20 minutes.  Then I left with a used Batman lego and Dragonball Z raging blast 2. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 10:10:52 AM »
I have finally moved the PS3 from the living room to my oldest son's bedroom. 

I went to Game Stop two days ago and looked at "black ops" for what seemed like 20 minutes.  Then I left with a used Batman lego and Dragonball Z raging blast 2.
God Bless...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

chinook

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 06:30:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2010, 08:07:45 AM »
i've got a wii.

You and Chad should hang out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 01:26:59 PM »
What level you at Sani 40?   I haven't been able to play much, but hit 20 yesterday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »
What level you at Sani 40?   I haven't been able to play much, but hit 20 yesterday.

Prestiged yesterday.  Play headquarters.  Lots of points in it even if you lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2010, 01:44:23 PM »
You were right about the Famas, I have been avg like 16 kills since I switched, I am getting better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2010, 02:00:10 PM »
You were right about the Famas, I have been avg like 16 kills since I switched, I am getting better.

I have actually been running with a silenced AUG and Ghost, slight of hand, and ninja for perks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2010, 02:24:30 PM »
I have actually been running with a silenced AUG and Ghost, slight of hand, and ninja for perks.
The AK47U is the best gun in the game.  Warlord Pro - 2 attachments - Rapid fire and the grip...unstoppable.  Ghost Pro and Marathon pro...you are unstoppable.  I'm level 47.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 07:37:18 AM »
new maps February 1st

http://www.youtube.com/user/CALLOFDUTY?v=OMEeqWBWjv8&feature=pyv&ad=8278707572&kw=black%20ops%20downloadable%20content

Should come with double points as well they usually do.  This prestige shit is getting old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 11:12:41 AM »
new maps February 1st

http://www.youtube.com/user/CALLOFDUTY?v=OMEeqWBWjv8&feature=pyv&ad=8278707572&kw=black%20ops%20downloadable%20content

Should come with double points as well they usually do.  This prestige shit is getting old.
By the way Howard, you should check out my player emblem.  I think you might like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »
By the way Howard, you should check out my player emblem.  I think you might like it.

Something tells me its pedotastic!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2011, 12:27:01 PM »
Oh, it is...and it's awesome!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2011, 12:58:07 PM »

I prefer the term yummy bear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2011, 12:55:11 PM »
OK.  New maps are out and are badass!  Played at lunch.

Taylor your emblem is fucking awesome!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions