Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What a year Mike Dyer is having...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
What a year Mike Dyer is having...
« on: October 31, 2010, 06:09:00 AM »
He is 107 yards shy of having the most rushing yards in Auburn History by a freshman (Bo Jackson 829yds)...The way that the Auburn coaches are using Dyer is the way it should always be if you have the resources, that's to gradually bring the player along, that way, by the time he gets a feel for the game it'll be about half way through the season and he'll be running on fresh legs.

BTW, who was it that said Dyer didn't have break away speed because he had thick legs?  Yeah, whomever it was needs to go back and watch that 30 yard TD run.

Dyer could end up with over 1000 yards rushing.  That would be another Auburn record, two 1000 yard rushers in the same season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: What a year Mike Dyer is having...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »
You are starting to become ungodly annoying. Why you continue to have to call people out and use the "look at me" posts is beyond me. If you want people to stop thinking you are a fucking idiot, just make a post without all the I told you so's". You say lots of shit. Half you get wrong, half you get right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 12:06:06 PM »
You are starting to become ungodly annoying. Why you continue to have to call people out and use the "look at me" posts is beyond me. If you want people to stop thinking you are a fucking idiot, just make a post without all the I told you so's". You say lots of shit. Half you get wrong, half you get right.

If hindsight is 50/50, his shit must be 20/20.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 12:13:30 PM »
Half you get wrong, half you get right.

No, WE.  You're wrong on this one.

Half he gets right, and half he gets wrong.

Yeesh.  I thought everyone had figured out the genius of Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 03:28:44 PM »
Hey, WE, if you don't want to see what I post...here's what you should do, don't fuckin' click on it.  Also, there's no "look at me" in my post dumb fuck.  I simply pointed out the fact that Dyer does have some breakaway speed and that there were people here that said he doesn't because of his thick legs.  Maybe you were one of those posters that said he wouldn't have speed because leg thickness, if so...you're wrong again dumbass.  If not...then shut the fuck up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
Hey, WE, if you don't want to see what I post...here's what you should do, don't fuckin' click on it.  Also, there's no "look at me" in my post dumb fuck.  I simply pointed out the fact that Dyer does have some breakaway speed and that there were people here that said he doesn't because of his thick legs.  Maybe you were one of those posters that said he wouldn't have speed because leg thickness, if so...you're wrong again dumbass.  If not...then shut the fuck up.
And rws still has not been to a bama game
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions