Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dyer's extra effort run

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Dyer's extra effort run
« on: October 25, 2010, 07:25:37 AM »
Everyone remembers it I'm sure.  Hell the whole offense was in on it including Cam.  Here are some quotes concerning it.

* Mike Dyer kept churning out yards after running into a pile yesterday. The o-line got in on the fun and when it was over, Auburn had an extra five yards out of the play. "I just felt a bunch of guys on the team kind of pushing me," Dyer said. "I kept moving, kept my legs moving. It really showed that that we wanted to win the game, that we have experience, our competitiveness, the family atmosphere. Everybody was just doing their part. I just went the extra mile. It was big for me to be part of that moment."

* "I was right there in the middle of it with all those guys," center Ryan Pugh said. "You could just hear the stadium going nuts when you were doing it. ... I don't know where Dyer was. I don't even know who I was pushing at that point. I was going in the direction we needed to go. It took me a second to really realize after the play was kind of over, because I did get a 15-yarder the week before for hitting a guy standing around the pile. It took me a second to realize do I really want to do the punishment again for that 15-yard penalty? It was fun."

* Berry's take on that play: "That run right there maybe shouldn’t have even gotten a yard.”

http://wareagleextra.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 07:37:43 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Dyer's extra effort run
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 09:21:27 AM »
Everyone remembers it I'm sure.  Hell the whole offense was in on it including Cam.  Here are some quotes concerning it.

http://wareagleextra.blogspot.com/
I was so excited, I fisted the television.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.