Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I need a farking genius...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
I need a farking genius...
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:20:28 PM »
So I am teaching a training class in Houma, LA on Thursday.  I want to end my presentation with something like "So, if we all follow the procedures, no one will think we are an idiot..." and use a picture of Les Miles.  The next slide (and also final slide, since I know I will be dodging corn dogs thrown from the audience) will be "instead, let's all be winners!!" with a big AU logo and a pic of Cam.

I need a fark using this picture -  Derp Les looking at the LSU stadium clock as it hits 00:00...

And I need it by noon Wednesday, as I am getting on a plane not long thereafter...  please? 

:bow:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: I need a farking genius...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 06:58:29 AM »
LSU's clock?  I don't get it.  I am having problems finding any picture of the LSU scoreboard where the proportions aren't all screwed up once the trucker hat is put into it.  Suggestions?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:07:09 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: I need a farking genius...
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 11:28:03 AM »
I really don't care about proportions - this is just for a powerpoint presentation.

This is the VERY crude "sketch" I did myself last night... I know, HORRIBLE... but this is the idea I had in my no-talent mind...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions