Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I need 2 for Auburn-LSU

I need 2 for Auburn-LSU
« on: October 17, 2010, 09:24:35 AM »
Help me, Jesus.  I gots to gets to this a game-a.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Tiger Six

Re: I need 2 for Auburn-LSU
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 05:26:30 PM »
I need a kidney within the next three days and I have a better shot than you do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 06:12:57 PM »
I need a kidney within the next three days and I have a better shot than you do.

Stubhub has some pretty good deals right now.  As soon as my friend commits, I'm going to snag one of these lower level tickets going for $120.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 08:44:23 PM »
There were some tickets available through the AU website as of last night...supposedly... Might not be now though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »
Wish I'd a know'd earlier.  Just gave away 4 together.  They weren't great though.  Even though they were on the 40, they were only 30 rows up so you would have been in the sun most of the game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 04:55:02 PM »
Wish I'd a know'd earlier.  Just gave away 4 together.  They weren't great though.  Even though they were on the 40, they were only 30 rows up so you would have been in the sun most of the game.

I could have brought sun glasses.

We got two tickets section 38, row 10.  $110 a piece. 

I hate sitting low, but I think I can manage considering this is the biggest game in years at Jordan-Hare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 09:24:06 AM »
I could have brought sun glasses.

We got two tickets section 38, row 10.  $110 a piece. 

I hate sitting low, but I think I can manage considering this is the biggest game in years at Jordan-Hare.

Row 10 will not be nearly as bad in the end zone as it is on the sidelines.  Those will not be bad seats at all until the action is close to the student section.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 10:56:16 AM »
Sometimes, I hate sitting in those sky boxes.  The glass fogged up a little last week and the shrimp were definitely overcooked.  You only boil them until they turn pink and get them right out.  Plus, we ran out of Cognac just before half time and they had almost kicked it off to start the seconf half before they showed up to replinish the supply.  The service in that place has really gone down hill. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 11:46:52 AM »
Sometimes, I hate sitting in those sky boxes.  The glass fogged up a little last week and the shrimp were definitely overcooked.  You only boil them until they turn pink and get them right out.  Plus, we ran out of Cognac just before half time and they had almost kicked it off to start the seconf half before they showed up to replinish the supply.  The service in that place has really gone down hill.

Makes me glad I couldn't make it last week.  What I really hate is when the prime rib is overcooked though.  Medium means pink in the middle, folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »
Makes me glad I couldn't make it last week.  What I really hate is when the prime rib is overcooked though.  Medium means pink in the middle, folks.

^^^THIS^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 07:51:41 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."