Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Depths to Which I Have Sunk...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
The Depths to Which I Have Sunk...
« on: November 10, 2010, 12:16:58 PM »
One of the most consistent things about me is my hatred of bammer.  It is a significant part of me and who I am.  It is constant and unwavering in its ferocity and depth.  Never - NOT ONE TIME - in my entire forty years on this planet have I EVER wanted bammer to win in anything.  Ever.  EVER.

But there are certain times in a woman's life where she has to take a stand.

I will state in writing and for the record on the perpetual innerwebs that I hope bammer administers a First Class Ass-raping to Mississippi State this weekend. 

I want Mark Ingram to have the best game of his career. 

I want Greg McElroy to look like Cam Newton. 

I want Marcel Dareus to lay a hit on the QB that makes his hit on Colt McCoy look like a game of tickle tickle slap. 

And I want Dan Mullen to have to be carried off the field because the magnitude of the defeat his team suffers will cause him to lose both his ability to speak and all feeling below the waist. 

Once that happens, and the game is over, things go back to normal.  Fuck bammer.  Bring on the turds.  Nothing to see here...

But for one small moment, for one small wrinkle in the space-time continuum, I will be pulling for bammer. 

God help me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: The Depths to Which I Have Sunk...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 12:18:32 PM »
Now I wouldn't go that far...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »
Now I wouldn't go that far...

This will all settle out and Mississippi State will go back to being lowest tier in everything they do.  Right back to irrelevancy and there will be no need to hate them anymore.

But for right now... this is how I feel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 12:22:25 PM »
bad decision.

uat is neck deep in this shit.

Ian Fitzsimmons (a uat grad) is now reporting the NCAA will suspend Cam.

Bastards!

WAR EAGLE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »
An outbreak of teh AIDS at BDS that causes oozing puss sores to the naughty parts of all playing and in attendance.  A plague upon their naughty parts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 12:30:25 PM »
An outbreak of teh AIDS at BDS that causes oozing puss sores to the naughty parts of all playing and in attendance.  A plague upon their naughty parts.

There is already a plague upon their naughty parts.  The fact that those same parts work make it a blight upon the rest of the world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 12:34:32 PM »

Really praying for a Meteor strike to happen in Turdtown this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 12:44:36 PM »
Really praying for a Meteor strike to happen in Turdtown this weekend.

Oh look, it's Haley's Come.....OOOOOHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIT......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 12:54:45 PM »
Oh look, it's Haley's Come.....OOOOOHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIT......
I got this cousin Marcus, who saw one. He said it blew his mind. I wanna make sure I never, ever miss out on a Halley's Comet.

So if you guys know if there's gonna be one...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 12:56:32 PM »
I got this cousin Marcus, who saw one. He said it blew his mind. I wanna make sure I never, ever miss out on a Halley's Comet.

So if you guys know if there's gonna be one...

I think it's next weekend but the Jonas brothers are in town so I won't be able to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."