friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Talking heads talk more Newton
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 02:45:16 PM »
Between his nasty hair and his bullfrog mouth, I get nauseated watching Kiper. 

Plus, you cannot tell me that he is not involved in this whole agent/player money thing.  The allegation is that Kiper would pump up the draft ratings on clients of certain agents in exchange for, you know, **consideratons**  (wink wink).  No way is there not a connection of some kind.  Too much money at stake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 02:55:15 PM »

Plus, you cannot tell me that he is not involved in this whole agent/player money thing.  The allegation is that Kiper would pump up the draft ratings on clients of certain agents in exchange for, you know, **consideratons**  (wink wink).  No way is there not a connection of some kind.  Too much money at stake.

Kiper pulls in tons of pussy. But only in New Jersey.

I don't think he is getting paid to pump certain kids. Kiper's draft ratings mean nothing to the NFL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 03:04:23 PM »

I definitely agree.  Yesterday, it took him 2 hours of explaining and making fun of the allegations to say that he wasn't involved.  I heard that and I knew he was fuckin' guilty, maybe deeper than people know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 03:08:11 PM »
Kiper's draft ratings mean nothing to the NFL.
But the kids don't know that.  All they know is that they sign with Agent X and BAM!  Next day Kiper is singing their praises.

He is scum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 03:31:03 PM »
But the kids don't know that.  All they know is that they sign with Agent X and BAM!  Next day Kiper is singing their praises.

He is scum.

He has the look of scum. You know the first thing I thought was Kiper was only saying this to encourage Newton to jump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 04:59:42 PM »

He is scum.

Exactamundo.

And this is why everyone laughs at McShay.  He doesn't know any agents.  Maybe a few Asians...but what do Asians know about football?  That's right.  Nothing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 05:08:31 PM »
Exactamundo.

And this is why everyone laughs at McShay.  He doesn't know any agents.  Maybe a few Asians...but what do Asians know about football?  That's right.  Nothing.

Why do you hate Thrilla?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan