HEY...I'll take it...
« on: October 11, 2010, 12:37:03 PM »
and the trend continues....

SEC SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK

WES BYRUM
Placekicker
AUBURN
6-2 • 216 • Sr. • Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

• Byrum  kicked the game-winning field goal from 24 yards as time expired to give Auburn a 37-34 victory at Kentucky.  He also added field goals of 38 and 19 yards for the Tigers.

• It was the fifth game-winning field goal of his career and third in Auburn’s last seven games (2010 Outback Bowl, 2010 vs. Clemson).

• It was Byrum’s second career game-winning field goal as time expired—both on the road—joining his winning boot at Florida as a freshman in 2007.

• Game-winning FG was the 51st field goal of his career, which broke school mark of 50 by John Vaughn (2003-06).

Also I am sure this would have been Cam's 3rd OPOTW of course Garcia got it, but he was well deserving...got to give it to the cock!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: HEY...I'll take it...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 12:47:52 PM »
The streak is alive.

And I will personally give the Player-Of-The-Year award to any kicker on Auburn's team who can send the kickoff deeper than the damn 25.  Corch Yoxall needs to get those guys in the gym for some leg extensions and squats and shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 02:02:38 PM »
So a player, or two the same week, from Auburn has pretty much received one of the SEC honors or even twice the same award and we're only 6 weeks in. I like!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »
And I will personally give the Player-Of-The-Year award to any kicker on Auburn's team who can send the kickoff deeper than the damn 25.  Corch Yoxall needs to get those guys in the gym for some leg extensions and squats and shit.
No shit! If they're going to pooch kick, they should at least shoot for some hang time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."