Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cocks vs. Cock In The Mouths...

jmar

Re: Cocks vs. Cock In The Mouths...
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2010, 11:25:46 PM »
I'm thinking that buying the 4 game mini-pak was a good move last week!

...or at least it is at this point.

If our defense fails in a second half like it did tonight, we'll lose 2 of the next four games...at least.
How can any sane person watch such poor pass defense and the numerous missed tackles and think otherwise?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2010, 11:27:55 PM »
I am no sunshine pumper...but Auburn lost their intenstiy tonight. I am not worries about the defense because of fucking Kentucky...

But isn't that why you should be worried? If we didn't control the clock late in the fourth but instead kick the field goal, make it, and give the ky jellies the ball with time left...would you trust this team to H.  O.  L.   D.   hold that line?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2010, 11:28:51 PM »
I am no sunshine pumper...but Auburn lost their intenstiy tonight. I am not worries about the defense because of phuking Kentucky...
I'm not worried about phuking Chattanooga.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2010, 11:34:14 PM »
But isn't that why you should be worried? If we didn't control the clock late in the fourth but instead kick the field goal, make it, and give the ky jellies the ball with time left...would you trust this team to H.  O.  L.   D.   hold that line?
NOT ME
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2010, 11:35:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2010, 11:40:43 PM »
I for one am THRILLED that the Cocks are in the rear view mirror.

It was easy to pull for Latt tonight.

And OH SO AWESOME to see bammer go down in flames. 

All of a sudden, with the AU - LSU wins, the SEC West just got a LOT more interesting.

WAR DAMN EAGLE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2010, 11:46:18 PM »
We went one dimensional and unimaginative even with all the components of the spread in place. Cam can run over most anyone. But I don't see him doing that much from here out. I only know we beat Chattanooga. Ole Miss is now in question. Georgia has a chance to get better even though Tennessee is miserably bad. After that, I don't think we fare well the rest of the way. Arkansas is not Kentucky.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 12:30:12 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2010, 11:51:32 PM »
I would be interested in knowing how many of us think South Carolina could beat Alabama again because I certainly don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2010, 12:36:02 AM »
To hell with anybody who thinks this AU team is a joke. We have faced both a Miss St and Clemson team that has practiced th whole off season to prepare for AU and we have beat them both. We had one week to prepare for a fully loaded SC team that beat the defending NC. We have also beat a KY team with their backs against the wall that had nothing to lose. F you if you don't believe, that is your fault not mine. This team has faced all obstacles from their opponents even 6 games into the year yet we ARE 6-0! There is NOT a team that has been more tested than this Au team thus far in any conference in the entire CFB.

And now, the morning after. My head hurts and I'm at work. Auburns D sucked monkey nuts in the 3rd quarter. This Randall Cobb fell sure was asking for his legs to be broken. With the game tied and 7:30 left to play, Auburn drove the field to put the game away. Cam is AUsome.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:22:06 AM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2010, 01:06:04 AM »
Auburn will beat Arkansas...eventhough some of y'all question this Auburn Tiger team.

BTW, RWS...does SPuat still look impressive? Also, if USCe and SPuat plays again, USCe beats the fuck outta them worse than tonight.  Boise State, Oregon, Utah, TCU & Auburn could and will beat bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2010, 01:24:53 AM »
BTW, RWS...does SPuat still look impressive?
Judging by my previous responses to our play in this thread, I would say that is kind of a dumb question to ask. I mean, what's the point? It's obvious I think we looked like shit. What part of "outcoached and outplayed" did you not catch?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 01:26:27 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2010, 01:48:46 AM »
Judging by my previous responses to our play in this thread, I would say that is kind of a dumb question to ask. I mean, what's the point? It's obvious I think we looked like shit. What part of "outcoached and outplayed" did you not catch?
Yeah...that so.  BTW, get ready to be outplayed and out coached by "The Right Rev" Coach Nutt...the 2nd best team y'all will have faced come Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2010, 09:16:15 AM »
Auburn will beat Arkansas...eventhough some of y'all question this Auburn Tiger team.

BTW, RWS...does SPuat still look impressive? Also, if USCe and SPuat plays again, USCe beats the fuck outta them worse than tonight.  Boise State, Oregon, Utah, TCU & Auburn could and will beat bama.

bama plays Boise, Oregon, Utah and TCU?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2010, 09:17:05 AM »

"outcoached...outplayed"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2010, 10:01:19 AM »
Yeah...that so.  BTW, get ready to be outplayed and out coached by "The Right Rev" Coach Nutt...the 2nd best team y'all will have faced come Saturday.

I don't think Ole Miss is better than Arkansas.  Or Florida.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2010, 10:50:02 AM »
I still think we win against OM. I suppose its all about how the team reacts. It sucks that we lost, but some of these fuckers on the ledge need to step back. We've had a good streak. We lost one game. I assumed we would drop 2-3 this season. You simply can't replace 13 guys on the two deep (9 starters) on an NFL caliber defense and expect no drop off. Some of our fans need to realize this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

djsimp

« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2010, 10:59:24 AM »
I don't think this bama loss will good for Ole Miss next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2010, 11:04:19 AM »

Not predicting we'll lose...

But with this defense, our opponents like Ark, and Ole Miss, and Bammer, will always be in the game unless we take a 4 TD lead in to the 4th quarter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2010, 11:11:18 AM »
Not predicting we'll lose...

But with this defense, our opponents like Ark, and Ole Miss, and Bammer, will always be in the game unless we take a 4 TD lead in to the 4th quarter.
Dude. One game does not a pattern make.

Our last five games, we only gave up a total of 10 points in the fourth quarter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »
You have to give to Randall Cobb, he really was tired of losing. Auburn came out lethargic after halftime and Kentucky came out with their backs against the wall. I think it says alot that AUburn was able to take control the last 7 1/2 minutes even while Kentucky was on fire and put the game away. 19 plays, 10 yrds at a time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions