Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cocks vs. Cock In The Mouths...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Cocks vs. Cock In The Mouths...
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »
What are you bammers gonna say when Kentucky "The Worst Team In The SEC" beats South Carolina?

How 'bout when the Ole Miss "It's A Trap" Ackbars pilage Tuscaloosa?
Who knows how Alabama will react next week? They haven't lost a regular season game in 2 years. I think everybody can see we're capable of being beaten at this point. We're also capable of shit stomping teams with alot of talent, too. What does it all mean? It's not like you're some sort of psychic by making your prediction and it comes true. If Alabama stomps them, the Prowler Formula comes into play and you're going to tell us how if this Bama player didn't do this, and that one didn't do that, and if Ole Miss had done this, and the refs called this, then Ole Miss wins that game. In your eyes, you win, regardless.

And UK beating SC? Bull. Vagina. And that's even if Alabama had beaten SC.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:44:02 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2010, 08:25:50 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2010, 09:44:44 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2010, 09:56:30 AM »

I think I just lol'd down my thigh.

I figured if nothing else your lawyer buddies would like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2010, 09:58:27 AM »
I figured if nothing else your lawyer buddies would like it.

Already sent.  Many thanks for the best pic of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2010, 12:26:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2010, 12:41:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2010, 12:43:00 PM »

It seems so wrong that I'm  :rofl: at that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions