Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kentucky

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Kentucky
« on: October 08, 2010, 08:19:45 AM »
Here is some bed time reading to get them ready for tomorrow night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:26:17 AM »
Wow.   :blink:  Funny, and hopefully very true, but kinda random.  Where'd you find that?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Kentucky
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 10:35:15 AM »
Wow.   :blink:  Funny, and hopefully very true, but kinda random.  Where'd you find that?

Was just going through stuff I had on the hard drive. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."