dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

Re: LSU Freek
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 11:17:51 AM »
I realize this one won't be a hit around here, but I still thought it was funny.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 09:27:30 AM »
I thought it was funnier once I realized he wasn't holding a snowflake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 09:28:51 AM »
I realize this one won't be a hit around here, but I still thought it was funny.

I don't get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 09:29:41 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 09:32:32 AM »
I don't get it.

Me nyther.  An asterisk made of ice....glass?

Oooooohhh...now I get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 09:35:09 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 09:37:21 AM »
What is the asterisk for?

What the masses claim will be next to the year when the BCS is stripped away from Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 09:44:12 AM »
What the masses claim will be next to the year when the BCS is stripped away from Auburn.

You mean we were on steroids?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 09:44:57 AM »
You mean we were on steroids?

nah.

Cammy Cam juice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »

You know...it's not any fun when you are the one answering...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 10:42:30 AM »
You know...it's not any fun when you are the one answering...
Sorry.  I will go back to sorting my gamefly que.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 02:44:13 PM »
OK.  This one I do not understand.

No really.  I don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »
OK.  This one I do not understand.

No really.  I don't.
Same here, please to be explainin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »
Apparently message broad fodder and recent topics are that Chiz has not top teeth. 

LSU Freak is nowhere close to what he use to be.   

Looks like he has teeth to me.

Failing to find the humor there personally. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 02:58:14 PM »
He still hits more than he misses but part of his success is that it was not limited to message board stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 03:01:15 PM »
He still hits more than he misses but part of his success is that it was not limited to message board stuff.

True, but take the asterisk pic.  With his skills, he could have easily took that, made it animated and showed Mark Emmert taking it away.......would have at least added some humor to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 03:21:38 PM »
Chiz has all his teefus.  A girl notices these sorts of things. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions