Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Let's pretend for a second someone wanted to go to Lexington...

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
Let's pretend for a second someone wanted to go to Lexington...
« on: October 05, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »
... and go to the AU / UK game.  I know, who wants to go to Kentucky except sister kissers.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say I'm going to be in Knoxville all weekend and it's about 2.5 hours from there. 

Anyway - how the hell do I find which seats are the visitors section in that damn stadium?  I'm not certain I'm going, but if I can get tickets in the visitors section for a decent price I really would seriously consider it.

Anyone know how I would find out?  Anyone here going and can hook me up on where their tickets are?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Let's pretend for a second someone wanted to go to Lexington...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 04:51:37 PM »
... and go to the AU / UK game.  I know, who wants to go to Kentucky except sister kissers.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say I'm going to be in Knoxville all weekend and it's about 2.5 hours from there. 

Anyway - how the hell do I find which seats are the visitors section in that damn stadium?  I'm not certain I'm going, but if I can get tickets in the visitors section for a decent price I really would seriously consider it.

Anyone know how I would find out?  Anyone here going and can hook me up on where their tickets are?

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=auburn+at+kentucky&_sacat=See-All-Categories

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 09:45:25 PM »

I've been to a game at UK.

They're all visitor seats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 02:06:56 AM »

Pack it up, Pack it in, let me begin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 07:11:18 AM »

Preach on brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 09:41:23 AM »
Kind of like going to a Falcons game when they play the: Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, Redskins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE