Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Let Me Nitpick One Thing

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Let Me Nitpick One Thing
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 05:05:49 PM »
So you hate the guy because of a speech impediment!  I don't even know who you are any more man!

Schfut the fphucksp ups. I'm Lou Holthpzsh bitcthp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 05:56:01 PM »
Herm Edwards is just making extra money commentating on college games.  The guy knows the NFL.  He's on that show Audibles and does pretty well.  He's usually good for a primary source regarding professional football.

College?  Eehhhh....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 06:00:48 PM »
You can't tell me that they are so desperate for color guys that Herm Edwards is the best they could find.  Pro football, yes.  There are only 32 teams to know about.  But 119 or whatever?  He is in over his head.

i think they SHOULD be criticized.  When a guy at home can dissect plays and come up with things to say and cute local interest stories and stuff for his blog that he writes from his armchair, is it too much to ask that the color guy who is getting paid shitloads of money put forth a little effort?

I am with Snaggie-pooh.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 06:08:17 PM »
You can't tell me that they are so desperate for color guys that Herm Edwards is the best they could find.  Pro football, yes.  There are only 32 teams to know about.  But 119 or whatever?  He is in over his head.

i think they SHOULD be criticized.  When a guy at home can dissect plays and come up with things to say and cute local interest stories and stuff for his blog that he writes from his armchair, is it too much to ask that the color guy who is getting paid shitloads of money put forth a little effort?

I am with Snaggie-pooh.

If you don't like how they say it, that's cool.  But now I understand you to say they don't know what they're talking about with regards to football, but fans do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 08:04:13 PM »
It's not just yall. WTF? Being any kind of announcer for college football is a good gig. You do one maybe 2 games a week. Do some research, learn how to pronouce Samoan names, know the difference between a smoke draw and an end around.
I could do this better than most of the folks I hear every week. Pathetic.
Our Razorback announcers suck balls. Used to, I would turn off the TV sound and listen to Paul Eels on the radio. That's over with, with his demise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions