Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dareus is to UNC as Fulmer is to Bammer?

JR4AU

Dareus is to UNC as Fulmer is to Bammer?
« on: October 04, 2010, 04:40:28 PM »
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Headlinin-Marcell-Dareus-turned-up-the-NCAA-he?urn=ncaaf-274344

Mon Oct 04 04:57am PDT
Headlinin': Marcell Dareus turned up the NCAA heat on North Carolina

By Matt Hinton

Making the morning rounds.

• The Informant. If you were wondering about the "mitigating circumstances" that reduced Alabama defensive end Marcell Dareus' suspension for accepting improper benefits to two games from the usual four to open the season, here's a good hint: The reigning BCS Championship MVP reportedly turned state's witness when the NCAA came calling this summer, telling investigators that he had been pushed toward agent Gary Wichard by then-North Carolina assistant John Blake.

That's according to the ongoing series of reports into Blake's UNC tenure by Yahoo! Sports, which has already established fishy links between Blake and Wichard, as well as between Wichard and one of Blake's best players at UNC, suspended defensive tackle Marvin Austin. In the latest edition, anonymous sources told reporters Charles Robinson and Dan Wetzel that Dareus also fingered suspended South Carolina tight end Weslye Saunders to the NCAA as a Blake target. If so, that potentially puts all three players named so far in the infamous South Beach party tour over Memorial Day weekend – Austin, Saunders and Dareus – in the Blake/Wichard camp. [Yahoo! Sports]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Dareus is to UNC as Fulmer is to Bammer?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 04:45:36 PM »
I smell a rat

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 05:08:35 PM »
Darius the snitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 05:10:04 PM »
Derrier would never do that. There's an unwritten rule, a gentlemen's agreement if you will, that you don't rat out other schools.

Right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 05:25:29 PM »
There's an unwritten rule, a gentlemen's agreement if you will, that you don't rat out other schools.

Right?

That only applies to fat bastards who didn't utilize a stiff arm and a spin move on his way to a touchdown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 05:41:01 PM »
Now the fact he only got a 2 game suspension makes sense. 
"Son, you talk, you walk...." 
"Uhhhh, yessir, pimps and stuff"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 06:49:47 PM »
Marcel "the rat" Darius. Has a nice ring to it.

I would love to see what incriminating evidence was put in front of him to make him snitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 06:54:54 PM »
Marcel "the rat" Darius. Has a nice ring to it.

I would love to see what incriminating evidence was put in front of him to make him snitch.

Nick Sabynz paddle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 07:25:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »
This could get interesting...Not only did Marcel "The Rat" out a coach, but he also outted two of his supposed friends in Austin and Saunders.  I'm still wondering if Julio's name is gonna be brought up, remember he was out "enjoying the nightlife" in Miami back in March (at the same place that Ocho Cinco was).

I'm sure that if Marvin Austin, Wesley Saunders and/or Coach Blake know anything about it they won't say anything...especially knowing that one of his teammates fingered them to the NCAA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 08:12:37 PM »
This could get interesting...Not only did Marcel "The Rat" out a coach, but he also outted two of his supposed friends in Austin and Saunders.  I'm still wondering if Julio's name is gonna be brought up, remember he was out "enjoying the nightlife" in Miami back in March (at the same place that Ocho Cinco was).

I'm sure that if Marvin Austin, Wesley Saunders and/or Coach Blake know anything about it they won't say anything...especially knowing that one of his teammates fingered them to the NCAA.
I'm thinking at this point, if something was going to get said about somebody, it would be said by now. This whole thing started in May. Which is after March. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 08:38:46 PM »
Snitches get stitches
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 09:00:32 PM »
I'm thinking at this point, if something was going to get said about somebody, it would be said by now. This whole thing started in May. Which is after March.

Agreed, but I want to know what you really think of Darius. Just curious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 09:05:41 PM »
Really, March is before May?  Huh...learn something new everyday.  Did I say Julio was at the same party that Marcel was at?  You do realize that Marcel went to Miami on more than one occasion, right?  Also, the gloves are off for Coach Blake, he doesn't have anything to lose now...If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd definitely be worried.  At one point in time, there was a friendship code that stated you best not Rat your friends out less you want to be fed to the rats.  I'm sure that Marvin Austin and others didn't know that it was Marcel that ratted them out....they know now.

Joe Schad via txt

Atorney said it was Darues that called Blake

Attorney said Blake told Dareus agents were a future concern and to his knowledge Dareus hadn't spoken w Wichard directly

Blake mentioned Wichard to Dareus b/c Dareus said he was being besieged by agents

John Blake was helping Marcel Dareus through hard times, attorney says

John Blake's attorney states 3 of 6 $ transfers were for private school tuition for Blake's son, Wichard's Godson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 09:21:21 PM »
Really, March is before May?  Huh...learn something new everyday.  Did I say Julio was at the same party that Marcel was at?  You do realize that Marcel went to Miami on more than one occasion, right?  Also, the gloves are off for Coach Blake, he doesn't have anything to lose now...If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd definitely be worried.  At one point in time, there was a friendship code that stated you best not Rat your friends out less you want to be fed to the rats.  I'm sure that Marvin Austin and others didn't know that it was Marcel that ratted them out....they know now.

If I worried as much about Alabama being put on probation as you do, I would have climbed in a closet and played Kung-fu a long time ago.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 09:25:35 PM »
If I worried as much about Alabama being put on probation as you do, I would have climbed in a closet and played with my Nick Saban dolls nutsack.

Just having a little fun. I really don't want to see bama on probation, because 10 yrs worth of excuses was enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 11:36:29 PM »
especially knowing that one of his teammates fingered them

Huh huh...you said "fingered them"...huh huh

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 08:01:08 AM »
Huh huh...you said "fingered them"...huh huh

daddy would you like some sausage?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions