Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey Who Dat Nation

Re: Hey Who Dat Nation
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 07:34:02 PM »
Hating them and saying they suck are two different things. 5 Super Rings says they don't suck. Saints?? seriously? Whateva.........

My bammer radar just went wild.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 08:58:07 PM »
My bammer radar just went wild.

I guess you have seen some of his other post. His only saving grace is good tailgates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 09:31:26 PM »
The Falcons fans have identified themselves. Its ok - you guys may get one.

That one hurt simp.....deep.

THS - tell me one thing not true about the statement. I could truthfully say the same thing about the Yankees and I am not a Yankees fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 10:17:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 05:49:24 PM »
The Falcons fans have identified themselves. Its ok - you guys may get one.

That one hurt simp.....deep.

THS - tell me one thing not true about the statement. I could truthfully say the same thing about the Yankees and I am not a Yankees fan.

Nothing untrue.  The Cowboys have 5 super bowl rings and therefore do not suck.  Nothing untrue at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 05:57:24 PM »
Nothing untrue.  The Cowboys have 5 super bowl rings and therefore do not suck.  Nothing untrue at all.

Army has 3 National Titles.

Now, I'm not saying they suck, but they ain't ever going to win another.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 10:08:48 AM »
Army has 3 National Titles.

Now, I'm not saying they suck, but they ain't ever going to win another.

Why do you hate Boise State and all the other flies in the ointment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2010, 10:12:15 AM »
Why do you hate Boise State and all the other flies in the ointment?

Because of their blue field.

And because I'm a hater.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2010, 10:18:00 AM »

Actually what does suck about it is that the Steelers have 6.

The Packers are actually the Bammers of the NFL with title talking. Most will say they have 12 NFL Titles. Its rather annoying because 10 of them are irrelevant to the modern era as they've only won 2 super bowls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2010, 10:24:47 AM »
Actually what does suck about it is that the Steelers have 6.

The Packers are actually the Bammers of the NFL with title talking. Most will say they have 12 NFL Titles. Its rather annoying because 10 of them are irrelevant to the modern era as they've only won 2 super bowls.

They actually have 3.  I, II, and XXXI
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 10:26:28 AM »
They actually have 3.  I, II, and XXXI

Doah.....what I meant. I knew that. But you get the drift.   :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 10:27:58 AM »
Cowboys suck and I don't care how many rings they have.  Same principle as bammer sucks, and I don't care how many MNC, NC, eggs or cases of herpes they have.  They suck.  Always have.  Always will.  Nothing good or classy or positive about either of them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 10:32:42 AM »
Cowboys suck and I don't care how many rings they have.  Same principle as bammer sucks, and I don't care how many MNC, NC, eggs or cases of herpes they have.  They suck.  Always have.  Always will.  Nothing good or classy or positive about either of them.

Surely you arent comparing the two because there is no basis. You are talking about two different fan bases. Ive actually been to my NFL team's games. Been around the fans. They are nothing like Bama fans.

Considering Houston is a cesspool (and its fans) and your NFL team is New Orleans, pot to kettle seems like an understatement here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 10:40:03 AM »
Seriously...NFL smack....seriously?!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 10:41:30 AM »
Surely you arent comparing the two because there is no basis. You are talking about two different fan bases. Ive actually been to my NFL team's games. Been around the fans. They are nothing like Bama fans.

Considering Houston is a cesspool (and its fans) and your NFL team is New Orleans, pot to kettle seems like an understatement here.
I lived in Dallas for five years ('92 - '97) during those SB wins. Went to a few games.  Believe me when I tell you that the only difference between Cowboy fans in Dallas and bammer fans anywhere are the colors.  Arrogant, obnoxious, mouthbreathing, fight-picking, classless and rude. Even the owner is a neauveaux riche piece of white trash. Michael Irvin was the PERFECT standard bearer for those years.   Dallas is an armpit.

Houston is far from perfect, and our team is still on the rise, but the Yankee carpetbagger percentage is a fraction of that in the Big Duh, and the folks her are Southern and friendly.  I would rather live here in a trailer in Pasadena than in a mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas.  Five of the most miserable years of my life.

I go to Texans games, and Saints games too.  In fact, I will be in the company suite at the Saints game in a few weeks.  I'm no sidewalk fan of either team - every Sunday is game day too.  But I would rather pull for Michael Vick and the Eagles than ever pull for Da Brokebacks - and that is in a large part due to my personal experience with their nasty fanbase.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 11:07:18 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
I lived in Dallas for five years ('92 - '97) during those SB wins. Went to a few games.  Believe me when I tell you that the only difference between Cowboy fans in Dallas and bammer fans anywhere are the colors.  Arrogant, obnoxious, mouthbreathing, fight-picking, classless and rude. Even the owner is a neauveaux riche piece of white trash. Michael Irvin was the PERFECT standard bearer for those years.   Dallas is an armpit.

Houston is far from perfect, and our team is still on the rise, but the Yankee carpetbagger percentage is a fraction of that in the Big Duh, and the folks her are Southern and friendly.  I would rather live here in a trailer in Pasadena than in a mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas.  Five of the most miserable years of my life.

I go to Texans games, and Saints games too.  In fact, I will be in the company suite at the Saints game in a few weeks.  I'm no sidewalk fan of either team - every Sunday is game day too.  But I would rather pull for Michael Vick and the Eagles than ever pull for Da Brokebacks - and that is in a large part due to my personal experience with their nasty fanbase.

I love you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 02:32:00 PM »
Seriously...NFL smack....seriously?!?

She baits me in everytime  :s&m:

But I still heart her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »
I love you.

Ditto, sugarbritches.

She baits me in everytime  :s&m:

But I still heart her.
If you were perfect, sweetie, there would be nothing left for me to fix.  XOXO to you too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions