Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I need 2 for La Monroe

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
I need 2 for La Monroe
« on: September 28, 2010, 11:22:41 AM »
Anybody have two tickets for the La Monroe game this upcoming Saturday?  It would be much appreciated!  Thanks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: I need 2 for La Monroe
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 11:32:28 AM »
You're kidding right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 11:38:31 AM »
You're kidding right?
Nope.  I need dem 2 tickets.  Thought I would ask here first before I went scalping.  I don't really like to scalp, damn gypsies.  Can you help a brotha out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 11:41:39 AM »
Nope.  I need dem 2 tickets.  Thought I would ask here first before I went scalping.  I don't really like to scalp, damn gypsies.  Can you help a brotha out?

I don't have any.  Just walk through the windybagle lot before the game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 11:48:10 AM »
Here's what I've found over the past few years.  On games where you would think you could pick tix up off the ground, you won't find a soul selling them. On big games, just bring a little cash and get all you want.  My buddy and I carried 4 into the USCe game.  There must have been a hundred people selling tix right outside the gate and NO takers.  We were standing there hollering FREE.

Conversely, my in-laws came in for the Arky State game and we needed 4 together.  I eventually went up to the ticket office and paid face value for em' because there wasn't a soul selling tix outside the stadium.  I went to the Furman game last year thinking I'd just pick one up.  I found one tic for sale just after kickoff. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 12:15:58 PM »
Here's what I've found over the past few years.  On games where you would think you could pick tix up off the ground, you won't find a soul selling them. On big games, just bring a little cash and get all you want.  My buddy and I carried 4 into the USCe game.  There must have been a hundred people selling tix right outside the gate and NO takers.  We were standing there hollering FREE.

Conversely, my in-laws came in for the Arky State game and we needed 4 together.  I eventually went up to the ticket office and paid face value for em' because there wasn't a soul selling tix outside the stadium.  I went to the Furman game last year thinking I'd just pick one up.  I found one tic for sale just after kickoff.

We saw this too. Some folks walked with us to the stadium planning to scalp some. Not a soul in site had em. I suspect that may be the case for this one too. I CAN have 3 together to sell Taylor. Let me know what you want to pay. I was thinking of going but Im not set on it. Shoot me a PM. I would prefer to sell all 3 than 2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »
We saw this too. Some folks walked with us to the stadium planning to scalp some. Not a soul in site had em. I suspect that may be the case for this one too. I CAN have 3 together to sell Taylor. Let me know what you want to pay. I was thinking of going but Im not set on it. Shoot me a PM. I would prefer to sell all 3 than 2.
Thanks.  I'm trying to find a 3rd, I'll shoot you a pm here in a minute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions