Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

XBox or PS3

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: XBox or PS3
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 02:54:28 PM »
See I think the highest kill game I have ever had was about 17 or 18.  Remind me to be on your team.
See, waste too much time of my life, but its addicting.  You do Prestige?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 03:21:49 PM »
See, waste too much time of my life, but its addicting.  You do Prestige?

Yea.  Every time I get to the top I say I am not going to do it again but after not getting experience points for another week I go ahead and do it anyway.  See now I am on my third time through it and sitting at about 11/12 and have no real good weapons or sites.  Really sucks actually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2008, 03:24:42 PM »
I am 55 on Prestige level 2.  I have a red tiger stripe on my AK and working on getting a Gold AK...but I might say screw and just go ahead and restart before I get too far in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »
I am 55 on Prestige level 2.  I have a red tiger stripe on my AK and working on getting a Gold AK...but I might say screw and just go ahead and restart before I get too far in. 

That is my thought most everytime and then I end up starting over and regretting it.  I'm just marking time until the new Rainbow Vegas comes out anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2008, 03:42:59 PM »
Wow, that's two pages of crap that I wish I hadn't read.   Nerds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »
Wow, that's two pages of crap that I wish I hadn't read.   Nerds.

And you are 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag and yet you still post.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 03:55:37 PM »
I think we're going to have to create a new forum for you D&D geeks to brag about your computer game skillz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »
And you are 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag and yet you still post.

I know that I am a little pudgy, but you don't have to point it out to everyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2008, 04:44:38 PM »
I know that I am a little pudgy, but you don't have to point it out to everyone.
And what's Howard been doing watching you pack your sac anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »
Damn PlayStation.  I finally talked the wife into letting me get a PS3. And now I find out they've discontinued everything but the 40G which won't play any of the PS2 games I've accumulated over the years. No NCAA football.  None of the Guitar Heroes.  Jackasses.  I can't find a 60g or 80g anywhere except in some eBay scam.

So, as it looks like I'm going to have to start over anyway....(damn PlayStation bastards) should I go with the 40G PS3 and invoke the wrath of the wife when she finds out we can't play RockBand on it and will have to get another copy (but it will play BluRay discs) or should I go with the XBox and start over in general.

FYI, the impetus for getting the new machine is to avail ourselves of downloadable content for the RockBand and Guitar Hero games.  My wife is the drummer. 

my wife and i play a game called sex.  she plays the piccolo while i play the labium.

for the rest of you, how do you have fucking time to play?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »
my wife and i play a game called sex.  she plays the piccolo while i play the labium.

You're either a newlywed or a liar. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AlicevilleEagle

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 08:56:45 PM »
my wife and i play a game called sex.

And believe me, to her that is what it is... a GAME.  Down the road you will understand, YOU have been played.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2008, 09:00:04 PM »
Our leet gaming skillz get us all the pussy.  www.al4a.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 02:17:10 AM »
You're either a newlywed or a liar. 

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 07:54:02 AM »
for the rest of you, how do you have fucking time to play?

Well one of these days you will find realize that if you lay off the alter boys it frees up a good bit of schedule.

In all seriousness,  gaming is how I blow off steam.  I can come home after a rough day and kill shit and I don't go to jail.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 11:00:10 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2008, 10:55:30 AM »
Well one of these days you will find realize that if you lay the alter boys it frees up a good bit of schedule.

In all seriousness,  gaming is how I blow off steam.  I can come home after a rough day and kill shit and I don't go to jail.
Exactly, like we did last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 11:00:52 AM »
Exactly, like we did last night.

Good times
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 01:27:44 PM »
Saniflush and AWK - my XBOX live username is rilladillathila.  Send me a friend invite if you want your profile to become much cooler.  I've only played RockBand a couple times, but spend most of my time playing Halo 3 deathmatches-about once a week.  Never played COD4.  I don't own an XBOX 360, just play at a friends house.

I'm in this same predicament, though.  I just purchased a 1080p 40 incher and a surround sound stereo with receiver.  My next purchase is a BlueRay.  I was thinking about the PS3 as it has gaming and BlueRay available.  But I can't play PS2 games on the 40gig?  There isn't an adapter?  This is a big selling point for me-I have quite a few PS2 games that I wouldn't want to give up.  I guess I could have both plugged in to the receiver...  So how long until the XBOX 360 comes out with the Blue Ray adapter?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2008, 02:02:43 PM »
Got a request pending.  We got to get you off that damn Galo.  Tell your friend he is a cod for not having COD4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »
Got a request pending.  We got to get you off that damn Galo.  Tell your friend he is a cod for not having COD4.

That shit is fun, man!  Unrealistic, but fun.  You ever tried Halo 3?  I'll put my sniping skills on that game up to yours on COD4 any day.    I'm all for any first person shooter game, however. 

What about the whole PS2 games on PS3's?  Adapters?  And when is the XBOX 360 going to have a Blue Ray adapter added on?  Any articles addressing it out there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions