Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Most complete game all year!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Most complete game all year!
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2010, 06:36:34 PM »
Who else will win the East division. :bar:

Let's see....Georgia? No!  Um, Vanderbilt? Naa...Oh wait..Tennessee, oh what am I saying? Wait, I know...Kentucky because...what's that? Florida drilled them last night?

Okay, My prediction is the the East will come down to USCe and Florida.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 06:38:30 PM »
Let's see....Georgia? No!  Um, Vanderbilt? Naa...Oh wait..Tennessee, oh what am I saying? Wait, I know...Kentucky because...what's that? Florida drilled them last night?

Okay, My prediction is the the East will come down to USCe and Florida.

I like the way you think. Too add to that, the Cocks are good enough to win that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 06:43:37 PM »
I was talking with some USCe fans after the game and told them I'll pull up a Lay-Z-Boy and a cooler just to watch the USC/Clemson war.  That shiot should be gooooood.
That should be an interesting game, it'll resemble two retards in a pillow biting contest.  Very exciting shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 06:47:46 PM »
I was questioning them about who and why the new QB came in the game.  Didn't see where Garcia was hurt.  maybe those who watched on the tube can tell me.  They said this was Spurrier's new boy.  Loves the kid and very much dislikes Garcia.  If Garcia wasn't hurt (Again, maybe someone can fill me in) that was one hell of a time to throw the kid in the fire.  I thought he did well considering.
Spurrier hurt the team's chances by pulling Garcia (hindsight of course0 who wasn't hurt and was giving his all while being separated from the ball  with the help of Auburn, namely Bates first, then later Bynes. It turns out that what Spurrier thought was an open receiver running toward the sidelines was shadowed by an Auburn defender. Plus Garcia made the correct choice rather than forcing a weak throw while rolling to his left as AU pursued heartily. That is my take.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2010, 06:50:18 PM »
Here's why I was so proud of this club last night.  It wasn't just that Malzahn finally decided to extract his head from his ass and realize that there is such a thing as a pass play you can call under 35 yards. It was because I heard 2 interviews with Tom Luginbill (sp?) who was on the sidelines for the Clemson game.  He couldn't stress enough that the AU/Climpsum game was the most physically brutal game he had ever seen. I was not expecting AU to come out and be physically and mentally prepared to match up with another physical and talented team. I guess 35 points and 500 yards of O made my prediction look like a big steamy pile of possum shit.  War Damn Eagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2010, 06:55:17 PM »
I like Florida's chances rather than Spurrier's,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »
Here's why I was so proud of this club last night.  It wasn't just that Malzahn finally decided to extract his head from his ass and realize that there is such a thing as a pass play you can call under 35 yards. It was because I heard 2 interviews with Tom Luginbill (sp?) who was on the sidelines for the Clemson game.  He couldn't stress enough that the AU/Climpsum game was the most physically brutal game he had ever seen. I was not expecting AU to come out and be physically and mentally prepared to match up with another physical and talented team. I guess 35 points and 500 yards of O made my prediction look like a big steamy pile of possum shit.  War Damn Eagle.

Thats all the other talking heads could say as well, just downright brutality. Hell, I actually heard Holtz say that Newton should be in the Heismen Hunt. The boys came out and continued the same brutality, just ask Garcia and Lattimore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2010, 07:57:54 PM »
Thats all the other talking heads could say as well, just downright brutality. Hell, I actually heard Holtz say that Newton should be in the Heismen Hunt. The boys came out and continued the same brutality, just ask Garcia and Lattimore.

Oh yeah, the word's out. Auburn spots you a lead and still beats your ass.

Well that's what somebdy told me.

Wait was that me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2010, 08:01:10 PM »
Oh yeah, the word's out. Auburn spots you a lead and still beats your ass.

Well that's what somebdy told me.

Wait was that me?

It was........

unless it wasn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2010, 08:47:49 PM »
Great offensive game plan. Great defensive game plan. If we play like this all year, we can win A LOT of games!

War damn eagle guys!!!
Agree! Although the turnovers have to stop.

Funny thing, for the first time this year, I never thought we were going to lose that game.  Even when we were down 2 scores.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 08:52:59 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 08:50:45 PM »
Agree!

Funny thing, for the first time this year, I never thought we were going to lose that game.  Even when we were down 2 scores.

I hate to admit this, but I was the same way.  I never sweated a single third and whatever - In Cam We Trust.  I know... homerism at its finest, and we cannot CANNOT put all our eggs in one basket...

But dammit all.

I was confident.

What a freaking concept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 09:23:21 PM »
I hate to admit this, but I was the same way.  I never sweated a single third and whatever - In Cam We Trust.  I know... homerism at its finest, and we cannot CANNOT put all our eggs in one basket...

But dammit all.

I was confident.

What a freaking concept.

It wasn't just about Cam for me.  I was really nervous about this game, but after the score was 20-7 I had this strange calm like, I wasn't worried, that we would handle it.  If not for thos two turnovers we I think we would have destroyed them and I think they are a good team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 09:35:04 PM »
Agree! Although the turnovers have to stop.

I agree, but I think the penalties are hurting us worse as far as scoring goes. We have left lots a points on the field because of this. Of course, you could say the same thing about the turnovers. If these were at a minimum, we would have won much more decisively. Anywho, I'm seeing this team becoming a freaking monster. Im McLovin it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2010, 07:14:54 AM »
OK.  I gotta bring this up.  What the hell is the deal with Cam not being able to throw 15 yards without it being high as hell?

If we have anyone else other than Lutzenkirchen in the endzone they do not make that catch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2010, 07:23:24 AM »
OK.  I gotta bring this up.  What the hell is the deal with Cam not being able to throw 15 yards without it being high as hell?

If we have anyone else other than Lutzenkirchen in the endzone they do not make that catch.

While we're at it, can we find out why Santa Clause doesn't come in July?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2010, 07:27:26 AM »
While we're at it, can we find out why Santa Clause doesn't come in July?

It was rhetorical.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 07:28:05 AM »
It was rhetorical.

Mine was smartassed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »

M. Vick Syndrome.  (not dog fighting)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 08:59:06 AM »

You mean everybody's not 6'6"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions