Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck Arkansas

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Fuck Arkansas
« on: September 21, 2010, 04:25:42 PM »
Just carrying on the yearly tradition of douchebaggery. Alabama by 21+.

That is all.

:bamahomer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Fuck Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 06:50:22 PM »
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PIG SOOIE RAZORBACKS!

Arkansas by 4
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 07:55:55 PM »
IF....IF....Bama gets any kind of pressure on Mallet, then this game is over.  UGA was making him look human in the second half with pressure and Bama's D > UGA's D  x 20.  Put that in stone if you wish and frame it on the wall - if the Bama front 7 get to Mallet, its over....

I dislike Bama but I also don't wear Orange filtered glasses. They are what they are. And what they are right now is very good. If we don't unfuck ourselves quickly, both of these teams are going to butt rape us badly.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 08:54:47 PM »

That is all.

You should take your act on the road. Try Woopig.com.

If you can hold your own over there, I will respect you. Until then, just keep your douchebaggery in your parent's basement with the rest of your possesions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 08:57:51 PM »

That is all.

When we win, I'll make enough off the bookies to buy you some new toofes. There's a Malaysian gal in the mini-mall here that does uppers and lowers for like $5 per tooth. Let me know how many you want. I think if you get a dozen, she'll give you one for free. Especially if you get the discount card from Dunkin Donuts. Hang onto those. There is no expiration date.
Uncle Ned said he was kinda getting tired of pre-chewing your squirrel meat with his store bought choppers. It was getting clozse to time that you started fending for yourself. Or swallering big ole whole chunks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 09:14:03 PM »
When we win, I'll make enough off the bookies to buy you some new toofes. There's a Malaysian gal in the mini-mall here that does uppers and lowers for like $5 per tooth. Let me know how many you want. I think if you get a dozen, she'll give you one for free. Especially if you get the discount card from Dunkin Donuts. Hang onto those. There is no expiration date.
Uncle Ned said he was kinda getting tired of pre-chewing your squirrel meat with his store bought choppers. It was getting clozse to time that you started fending for yourself. Or swallering big ole whole chunks.
I remember a reply similar to this one by you last year when I started a similar thread. It will be nice to yet again come back to it and give you a big  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 09:15:35 PM »
You should take your act on the road. Try Woopig.com.

If you can hold your own over there, I will respect you. Until then, just keep your douchebaggery in your parent's basement with the rest of your possesions.
It's all good, I wouldn't mind. Do you think I don't know that you guys will ass rape me and this thread if I'm wrong? I'm dishing it out, so I certainly don't mind taking it if I'm wrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 09:24:01 PM »
It's all good, I wouldn't mind. Do you think I don't know that you guys will ass rape me and this thread if I'm wrong? I'm dishing it out, so I certainly don't mind taking it if I'm wrong.

I'm not stating that you are wrong.

I love Arkansas, I hate alabama.

alabama will win convincingly this weekend.

I'm just saying that I would like to see you talk some smack to an audience that has some skin in the game. Uncle Titz and Hogwally excluded, folks around here don't much care about UA-UA smack. Go to Woopig and bring it. I would truly like to see how you can handle yourself. Years ago, I did it. Wes did it. So did Pale Rider and a few others. Try it.Go on. The first time is free.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 10:33:38 PM »
Or swallering big ole whole chunks.
or just take some lessons from AWK - he swallows big loads, with relish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 11:52:50 PM »
I remember a reply similar to this one by you last year when I started a similar thread. It will be nice to yet again come back to it and give you a big  :fu:
If you have to lose a game, who's the best team to lose to?
The #1 team in the nation. What do we have to lose? Yall's day is coming. You will lose one this year. Maybe 2.
We have no pressure on us as this being a game we HAVE to win.
I think it will be a good game and a lot closer than yall will like if we do lose. One of the best offensive minds versus one of the best defensive minds in all of college football going against one another with both teams in the top 10. What's not to like?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 09:01:43 AM »
I'm just saying that I would like to see you talk some smack to an audience that has some skin in the game. Uncle Titz and Hogwally excluded, folks around here don't much care about UA-UA smack. Go to Woopig and bring it. I would truly like to see how you can handle yourself. Years ago, I did it. Wes did it. So did Pale Rider and a few others. Try it.Go on. The first time is free.

My first time over there was great (under a different name). People loved me so much, they told me to go fuck myself, so I did. I even got a pm from a member to help me get ass raped even more. I was violated but soon they took me in as a shoat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 11:57:30 AM »
or just take some lessons from AWK - he swallows big loads, with relish
Only on Saturdays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 12:00:06 PM »
My first time over there was great (under a different name). People loved me so much, they told me to go fuck myself, so I did. I even got a pm from a member to help me get ass raped even more. I was violated but soon they took me in as a shoat.

I have lurked over there for years, but just last year decided to start a thread.  I think it went well...I only lost 3 teeth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »
I have lurked over there for years, but just last year decided to start a thread.  I think it went well...I only lost 3 teeth.

They must have liked you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2010, 06:05:12 PM »
I'm not stating that you are wrong.

I love Arkansas, I hate alabama.

alabama will win convincingly this weekend.

What will they charge for the second time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 06:07:48 PM »
What will they charge for the second time?

Wow.  Those guys really showed me.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 06:56:38 PM »
After a few hours, I'm disappointed.  All I got was an immediate move to the "woodshed" (which is pretty fucking gay) and a lame ass smack attempt on Paul Bryant (which was gayer than the move to the woodshed). 

I guess I'll just have to take yalls word for their awesomeness. 

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 06:57:11 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 07:33:28 PM »
After a few hours, I'm disappointed.  All I got was an immediate move to the "woodshed" (which is pretty fucking gay) and a lame ass smack attempt on Paul Bryant (which was gayer than the move to the woodshed). 

I guess I'll just have to take yalls word for their awesomeness.
Woodshed? Not on woopig.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 07:34:21 PM »
Woodshed? Not on woopig.