Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chizik speaking to the Students Video

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Chizik speaking to the Students Video
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2010, 11:00:24 AM »
I had to get a friend to take my 9 year old to his game last Saturday while I was at the PSU game.  First game I wasn't at coaching our defense in 3 years.  My kid had 3 sacks and and forced a fumble in the endzone recovering it for a touchdown (his first).  The only Bama games I will attend (from now on) until he starts playing on friday nights will be during their off week or after the season. 

You're making the right decision.
I think that qualifies you for Father of the year in tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2010, 11:05:47 AM »
I had to get a friend to take my 9 year old to his game last Saturday while I was at the PSU game.  First game I wasn't at coaching our defense in 3 years.  My kid had 3 sacks and and forced a fumble in the endzone recovering it for a touchdown (his first).  The only Bama games I will attend (from now on) until he starts playing on friday nights will be during their off week or after the season. 

Has he hazed any of teammates yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2010, 11:17:14 AM »
He doesn't have a kid on the team. He just likes little boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2010, 11:19:10 AM »

Thanks.  Two things.  I have no child on this team...I'm coaching for the fun of it.  I was warned, and made the commitment anyway.  I skipped a practice to watch the thurs. game.  I felt bad.  But I made a commitment.  So, I'm gonna keep it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2010, 11:24:15 AM »
Thanks.  Two things.  I have no child on this team...I'm coaching for the fun of it.  I was warned, and made the commitment anyway. I skipped a practice to watch the thurs. game.  I felt bad.  But I made a commitment.  So, I'm gonna keep it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2010, 11:36:46 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2010, 12:11:28 PM »

I guess this and Sani's are supposed to be funny.  I have a sense of humor, but somehow this just doesn't trigger it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2010, 12:16:00 PM »
You have no sense of humor......... :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2010, 12:20:29 PM »
You have no sense of humor......... :poke:

Maybe it's the line of work I'm in, and the fact I'm getting ready to try a child rape case on Monday.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2010, 12:26:41 PM »
Maybe it's the line of work I'm in, and the fact I'm getting ready to try a child rape case on Monday.

You should go prepare for the tial and stop playing with all these juveniles on the intrawebs.  No go forth and incarcerate the scumbag.

Seriously..NOTHING worse than messing with a child.  Barbecue his ass!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2010, 12:29:43 PM »
Lord have mercy, I certainly think this thread has gone off road. Also, JR burn that bitch with a torch and hang him by his balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2010, 12:49:56 PM »
I guess this and Sani's are supposed to be funny.  I have a sense of humor, but somehow this just doesn't trigger it.

You know I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.  Didn't want to do it but felt like I owed it to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2010, 12:50:29 PM »
Seriously..NOTHING worse than messing with a child.  Barbecue his ass!!!
I'm confused - whose ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2010, 12:51:54 PM »
You know I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.  Didn't want to do it but felt like I owed it to them.
True, if you consider a sentence to the gas chamber to be giving your girlfriend's older brother (the 10th grader) a "dutch oven"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2010, 12:53:00 PM »

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2010, 01:00:04 PM »
Where did it land?

Right in the lumber yard, Danny
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2010, 01:33:44 PM »
Where did it land?

Right in the lumber yard, Danny
St. Copius of northern...
friendly
funny
dislike