Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'm seeing....

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: I'm seeing....
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 12:36:18 AM »
I'm not going to ruin the "Holy Shit" factor for those that'll be watching.  It's going to be fuckin' awesome.  I'll let the cat outta the bag on Saturday evening.  Oh yeah, it's comin' from "da skreets".  Run an tell that homeboys.

Unless they don't

I gotcha Prowler, no thanks needed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2010, 12:56:15 AM »
If this "blue-out" actually happens, I mean, really? For an unranked Clemson team? You guys are the ranked team, not them.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 03:47:49 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2010, 02:38:01 AM »
Those helmets match my balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2010, 08:14:38 AM »
If this "blue-out" actually happens, I mean, really? For an unranked Clemson team? You guys are the ranked team, not them.

This has grown out of Chizik or Auburn (I doubt Chiz put any thought in to it) asking the fans to wear blue instead of orange.  It's just a break from the Tubs era All Orange bit, and the fact that Clemson folks wear orange too.  This "they're coming out in funky unis"' rumor breaks out every few years.  It aint gonna happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 08:30:02 AM »
This has grown out of Chizik or Auburn (I doubt Chiz put any thought in to it) asking the fans to wear blue instead of orange.  It's just a break from the Tubs era All Orange bit, and the fact that Clemson folks wear orange too.  This "they're coming out in funky unis"' rumor breaks out every few years.  It aint gonna happen.

Agree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 08:35:43 AM »
I don't mind the blue unis, just don't mess with the helmet.
Wait, how is that different than every home game?
Thanks alot goob, I still would like to know where Homer got those pics of the helmets though. Those are some badass helmets.
http://mobile.al.com/advbirm/db_96540/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=RoB725G1&src=cat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 08:50:30 AM »
You guys are correct though, every year it seems we have this rumor. Most of the time its wearing orange jerseys. Personally I am not big on that but I did like the blue helmet but when get right down to it, Auburn the coolest but traditional unis around and they look gooood. I really don't care if we did follow through with this rumor or not, I just want to win baby!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2010, 08:59:57 AM »
What if these blue rumors are floating around to get people off the trail and then pow pow...the orange jerseys show up on Saturday night? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 09:01:55 AM »
Nothing wrong with the whole All Orange/Blue thing with the fans. I've just always had issue with coaches letting their team do something similar. Plus, as Token noted, the fooseball gods apparently frown upon it. If you are correct, it should at least be interesting to see Prowler try to convince everybody how he didn't REALLY mean that it was actually going to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2010, 09:03:03 AM »
What if these blue rumors are floating around to get people off the trail and then pow pow...the orange jerseys show up on Saturday night?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 09:16:58 AM »
Wait, how is that different than every home game?http://mobile.al.com/advbirm/db_96540/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=RoB725G1&src=cat

I think he means blue pants instead of the normal white ones...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 09:24:40 AM »
I think he means blue pants instead of the normal white ones...

Stop me if I am wrong Sandy but in order to wear blue pants we would have to don white jerseys.  Isn't there some rule about alternating color schemes between jerseys and pants?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Homer Samford

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 09:28:53 AM »
That pic of the helmet is on multiple blogs. I snagged it off a Rivals thread before the mods yanked it last night.

We'll see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2010, 09:29:23 AM »
Stop me if I am wrong Sandy but in order to wear blue pants we would have to don white jerseys.  Isn't there some rule about alternating color schemes between jerseys and pants?

The gophers, Carl...not golfers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2010, 09:29:44 AM »
Do NOT fuck with the home uni's..period.  Best looking scheme in all of college football, bar none.  Now the 1952 road threads.....that needs some updationability.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 09:33:22 AM »
The gophers, Carl...not golfers.

Fuzzy little furriner
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 09:38:58 AM »

Saw these pics featuring the Arizona Wildcats...  They are the only school I can recall that has matching jerseys and pants though.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2010, 09:48:20 AM »
I'm not going to ruin the "Holy Shit" factor for those that'll be watching.  It's going to be fuckin' awesome.  I'll let the cat outta the bag on Saturday evening.  Oh yeah, it's comin' from "da skreets".  Run an tell that homeboys.

So what it comes down to is either:

Chizik is lying about NOT wearing the all blue uni's

OR

You are full of shit here

Am I right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2010, 09:56:35 AM »
Well unless it's neither.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2010, 09:59:14 AM »
Well unless it's neither.

No, no...he's right....unless he isn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."