Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pat Forde likes us against Clemson

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Pat Forde likes us against Clemson
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2010, 05:51:29 PM »
Got my first blowjob in the front seat of my Fiat Spider convertible from a crazy band chick after a football game one night.  Did I mention this happened in the parking lot of my local golf course?  Oh how I miss high school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2010, 06:03:04 PM »
WTF ever.  No shame here.  NO WAY was I going to give some fuckhead in Piedmont the chance for some Monday morning bragging rights at my expense.  I am worth more - MUCH more - than that. 

Besides, by age 16?  I more than knew how to take care of things myself with infinitely more skill than some hormonal teenage dickhead with fumble fingers.

When you say Piedmont, is that Texas or AL?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2010, 08:08:20 PM »
When you say Piedmont, is that Texas or AL?

She means Alabama....and the problem with Piedmont, Alabama is it's proximity to Ball Play, Alabama.  You go heels to Jesus in a vehicle near Ball Play? The last thing you remember before being ass raped by Uncle Jed and his late night string dicked quartet is the sound of Banjos and crickets.  Seriously, you don't even pull your car off the side of the road near Ball Play.  If you have a flat tire, you drive that bitch on the rim to Hokes Bluff, Anniston or Centre, depending on your direction of travel.  You don't fuck around in Ball Play and remain an ass virgin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2010, 08:22:25 PM »
She means Alabama....and the problem with Piedmont, Alabama is it's proximity to Ball Play, Alabama.  You go heels to Jesus in a vehicle near Ball Play? The last thing you remember before being ass raped by Uncle Jed and his late night string dicked quartet is the sound of Banjos and crickets.  Seriously, you don't even pull your car off the side of the road near Ball Play.  If you have a flat tire, you drive that bitch on the rim to Hokes Bluff, Anniston or Centre, depending on your direction of travel.  You don't fuck around in Ball Play and remain an ass virgin.

The voice of hard earned experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »
The voice of hard earned experience.

Just a witness to the debauchery that is Ball Play, Alabama.  I always tell the victims (who are trying desperately to keep their lower intestines from falling out of their asshole) to drive down to Piedmont where they'll have better cell service.  Then I speed away and leave the mess for Calhoun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2010, 09:36:53 PM »

Well, I grew up in Oneonta Al which is Southeast of there. Anything North of Cullman is questionable. I can remember playing teams like Piedmont and New Hope. Is Ball Play anywhere close to New Hope?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2010, 09:49:58 PM »
Ahhhhh. Memories of Marshall field in a dullie flat bed one ton are conjured up.

And the truck had the same description.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2010, 10:42:19 AM »
Well, I grew up in Oneonta Al which is Southeast of there. Anything North of Cullman is questionable. I can remember playing teams like Piedmont and New Hope. Is Ball Play anywhere close to New Hope?

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2010, 11:05:06 AM »
:fu:

If you're from that area then you know what I am talking about; especially the areas where the roads haven't been paved yet and they are considered County roads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2010, 11:08:30 AM »
If you're from that area then you know what I am talking about; especially the areas where the roads haven't been paved yet and they are considered County roads.

New Hope was one of our biggest rivals. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 11:09:25 AM »
And butthole pleasures.

Don't forget those.
It's not about these rusty trombones, and these dirty sanchez.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2010, 11:16:44 AM »
New Hope was one of our biggest rivals.

Yeah, I can remember getting rocked in my first game coming up from JV playing New Hope. We were whipping the piss out of NH and the coaches were letting the FR get some playing time. Dude hit me square in the ear hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 11:27:19 AM »
Yeah, I can remember getting rocked in my first game coming up from JV playing New Hope. We were whipping the piss out of NH and the coaches were letting the FR get some playing time. Dude hit me square in the ear hole.

They were some dirty bastards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »
They were some dirty bastards.

New Hope...the Virginia Tech of North Alabama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2010, 02:02:08 AM »
Got my first blowjob in the front seat of my Fiat Spider convertible
Yeah?  How'd that taste?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2010, 08:59:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2010, 09:31:06 AM »
New Hope...the Virginia Tech of North Alabama
What do you expect from a football team named after the first installment of the Star Wars saga?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2010, 09:42:55 AM »
What do you expect from a football team named after the first installment of the Star Wars saga?

Oh, what the fuck happened to this world? There's only one trilogy, you fucking morons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2010, 09:44:45 AM »
Oh, what the fuck happened to this world? There's only one trilogy, you fucking morons.
Don't roll your eyes at ME, Admiral Jackbar!

yes I know it is a different movie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum