• Catch Him!
MSU fans need to ask themselves....
« on: September 10, 2010, 12:04:20 AM »
was a $450,000+ fine worth it?

$5,000-1st Offense
$25,000-2nd Offense
$50,000-3rd Offense
$50,000-any offense after that

I figured up about 11 times that the bells were rang when they shouldn't have been (when Auburn had the ball)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: MSU fans need to ask themselves....
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 12:13:24 AM »
Nice try, but the fines are assessed on a per game basis.  So the most they can incur for the season is $265,000...  and those fines are not assessed until JUNE.  So if it helps them cheat and win games in the meantime, so be it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 12:54:03 AM »
Well, fuck if that's the case...I'll be setting up an Auburn Vuvuzela/Air Horn shop $10 a piece....$20 for a special collectors edition.  80,000+ with Vuvuzelas and Air Horns....Championship.  Didn't we get fined a few years ago for playin "Eye of The Tiger" too loud, against Florida and Coach Cryer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Homer Samford

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 08:11:00 AM »
This thread should be MSU fans who post shit about rapists on ice cream shop signs...

Go Fuck Yourselves!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 08:12:50 AM »
I thought it was stop signs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »
What they should really be asking themselves is "why the fuck did I choose to root for MississipPi State in the first place?"

-OR-

"Where's my skoal?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 08:56:55 AM »
What they should really be asking themselves is "why the fuck did I choose to root for MississipPi State in the first place?"

-OR-

"Where's my skoal and my diaphragm?"

Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 12:22:03 PM »

-OR-

"Where's my skoal and diaphragm, daddy?"
fixt2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."