Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Waking up to reality

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Waking up to reality
« on: September 14, 2010, 10:29:44 AM »
A pretty good piece on the changing perception of Neo.

http://www.fredthompsonshow.com/b/Obama-is-Your-Lousy-New-Boyfriend/974254075014258079.html

I know there is a lot of people out there that is tired of it as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Waking up to reality
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 10:31:20 AM »
A pretty good piece on the changing perception of Neo.

http://www.fredthompsonshow.com/b/Obama-is-Your-Lousy-New-Boyfriend/974254075014258079.html

I know there is a lot of people out there that is tired of it as well.

I heart S.E. Cupp.

She is a rarity in the fact she is a conservative but is an atheist. But she don't hate on religion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Waking up to reality
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 10:40:41 AM »
I heart S.E. Cupp.

She is a rarity in the fact she is a conservative but is an atheist. But she don't hate on religion.

A couple of years behind on reading it, but Neal Boortz's "Somebody's Gotta Say It", touched on that a little.  Religion is one of those subjects that is really tricky for a politician to balance so that he/she doesn't alienate their supporters. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan