Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Friday Night...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Friday Night...
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 02:58:08 PM »
Rivals and Scout really need to hire some new proof readers....shit is unacceptable.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/sectionsports/football/recruiting/player-Erique-Florence-91742
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 03:25:58 PM »
I didn't realize that Dameyune Craig was coaching at FSU.
Good for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 03:29:23 PM »
Found his stats from Friday night.  Keep in mind, this was 1 1/2 quarters of play.

Passing: 7-9 132 yards and 2 TD's

Rushing: 8-162 and 1 TD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 08:47:16 PM »
Found his stats from Friday night.  Keep in mind, this was 1 1/2 quarters of play.

Passing: 7-9 132 yards and 2 TD's

Rushing: 8-162 and 1 TD.

So I gather he only played offense.  Exclusively, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 09:38:44 PM »

My skreets tell me he's only playing offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 08:43:30 AM »
My skreets tell me he's only playing offense.

Your skreets are solid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 09:37:29 AM »

Well, I have it on good authority that he hasn't been playing any defense this year and in fact, may not the rest of the year.  Word has it, he's only going to play offense.  But keep that on the down low for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 10:04:41 AM »
Well, I have it on good authority that he hasn't been playing any defense this year and in fact, may not the rest of the year.  Word has it, he's only going to play offense.  But keep that on the down low for now.

So did he play defense when you watched him? I heard he was going to look good in crimson. Can you expound on that please?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »
So did he play defense when you watched him? I heard he was going to look good in crimson. Can you expound on that please?

Also...how did he enjoy his trip to USC this weekend?  Did teh plane land at midfield?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2010, 11:02:20 AM »
There are 5 flights to Los Angeles daily going out of the Greater Dothan City Municipal Airport Bait & Tackle Store.  He was transported by AAA Cab Company straight from the game to the GDMAB&T where he settled in for the 6 hour flight.  He popped a couple of Tylenol PM's and drifted off to dream about playing on the offensive side of the ball in Bryant Denny.  Sweet crimson dreams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 11:03:15 AM »
Also...how did he enjoy his trip to USC this weekend?  Did teh plane land at midfield?

I heard he was airlifted by sling and caught a ride with the Army Paratroopers then parachuted down into the press box.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 05:47:21 PM »
There are 5 flights to Los Angeles daily going out of the Greater Dothan City Municipal Airport Bait & Tackle Store.  He was transported by AAA Cab Company straight from the game to the GDMAB&T where he settled in for the 6 hour flight.  He popped a couple of Tylenol PM's and drifted off to dream about playing on the offensive side of the ball in Bryant Denny.  Sweet crimson dreams.

the C and S in the acronym for greater dothan city municipal airport bait & tackle store are missing...so i got to call bullshit on this story.  i'm not buying.   
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:48:08 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 06:46:06 PM »
Was he wearing a non contact jersey?  If not, then I don't buy it either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."