Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Needing ASU Tix

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Needing ASU Tix
« on: August 31, 2010, 09:49:50 AM »
Throwing my hat in the ring for any extras.  Got a lot of family coming in and needing any spares.  I've been known to pay all the way up to half face value.  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Needing ASU Tix
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 12:47:21 PM »
Throwing my hat in the ring for any extras.  Got a lot of family coming in and needing any spares.  I've been known to pay all the way up to half face value.  :vn:
Dont sell yourself short, your a terrible slouch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »

If I can find new ones, I sell you mine     Section 31 row 10    Never set that low-they may be ok
I want to go higher. but I'll be looking game day to trade or buy up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 02:40:45 PM »
If I can find new ones, I sell you mine     Section 31 row 10    Never set that low-they may be ok
I want to go higher. but I'll be looking game day to trade or buy up.

Not to jeopardize the deal, but row 10 is not that bad.  We sat in section 29, row 4 for the '95 Iron Bowl and had to stand up most of the game, but we deduced that anything above about row 7 would have been just fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 02:48:22 PM »
Not to jeopardize the deal, but row 10 is not that bad.  We sat in section 29, row 4 for the '95 Iron Bowl and had to stand up most of the game, but we deduced that anything above about row 7 would have been just fine.

Thanks, I don't mind standing-just don't want to have to watch the freakin jumbo tron on every play. If I can find better tickets I'll go ahead as I only get two games a year. Gonna be hanging with kwaj friday and some on Sat- You gonna be able to swing by?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 03:01:08 PM »
I passed out in section 36 Row 8.5 about 3 years ago.  There's a space between the seat and the concrete that you can look through and see just fine if no one is in front of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 03:02:04 PM »
Thanks, I don't mind standing-just don't want to have to watch the freakin jumbo tron on every play. If I can find better tickets I'll go ahead as I only get two games a year. Gonna be hanging with kwaj friday and some on Sat- You gonna be able to swing by?

I just found out that my tickets are coming...don't know where.  I think I am coming down with my pops and little Buzz in-tow though.  This time I am going to make sure I find kwaj's RV though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 03:10:51 PM »

DWE:  What other game are you going to make it down for and are you going to be hanging with kwaj for both games?  I might have to find the old crusty jarheads RV and pay him a visit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 03:18:58 PM »
DWE:  What other game are you going to make it down for and are you going to be hanging with kwaj for both games?  I might have to find the old crusty jarheads RV and pay him a visit.

LSU- We have other folks that want us to stop by, but I make sure I see him. Normally a quick visit on Friday and then on Sat up until game time we stay there and then come back for mik and cookies and play electric football.

Cam newton at 13 second.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 03:22:45 PM »
milk and cookies and play electric football.

Well, why didn't you say so before?  Sounds like my kind of party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 03:30:26 PM »
Well, why didn't you say so before?  Sounds like my kind of party.

Try not to say too much about it, as every year my wife ends up sitting on the game during our 1/2 time and never gets up. but seems happy?  :gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions