Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach Barbee has wasted no time getting in on the 2011 AU commitment train.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Willy Kouassi C 6'10" 215lbs. Birmingham, Ala. (AAU Team, Alabama)

Offers:
Auburn (Committed 08/18/10)
SPuat
Arkansas
Arkansas-Little Rock
Georgia
Georgia Southern
Georgia State
Georgia Tech
Memphis
Mississippi
Missouri
Murray State
Nebraska
Pittsburgh
South Alabama
Southern Mississippi
Tennessee State
Tulane
Tulsa
UAB
UTEP
Vanderbilt
Wake Forest
Western Kentucky

Received Interest From:
Florida
Arizona State
Georgetown
Iowa State
Virginia
Xavier
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:28:27 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Bernard Morena SF 6'8" 195lbs. Birmingham, Ala. (AAU Team, Alabama)

Offers:
Auburn (Committed 08/18/10)
Alabama
Arkansas
Arkansas Little-Rock
Georgia Southern
Georgia State
Mississippi
Murray State
Nebraska
North Florida
South Alabama
Southern Mississippi
Tennessee State
Tulane
Tulsa
UAB
Vanderbilt
Western Kentucky

Received Interest From:
Arizona State
Florida
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Iowa State
Maryland
Memphis
Missouri
Pittsburgh
South Carolina
Wake Forest
Virginia
Xavier
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:27:26 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
It moved.....And I didn't even touch it. 

yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Nice, but Jesus, those boys need to eat a couple of cheeseburgers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!

That's what I was thinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Maybe Barbee can borrow Coach Yox for a couple of months.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
They plan on rooming them with Ladarious Phillips. That should take care of the lack of weight on their frames after about 3 months.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Maybe Barbee can borrow Coach Yox for a couple of months.
That wouldn't be fair.  He would have them both at 7'4" 295 lbs within a month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
That wouldn't be fair.  He would have them both at 7'4" 295 lbs within a month.

We would have team full of Shaq's. We win...win all the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/08/two_cote_divoire_natives_from.html
Two Cote D'Ivoire natives from Central Park Christian will add size, speed to Auburn's lineup
Published: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 7:59 AM

Evan Woodbery

AUBURN -- Willy Kouassi and Bernard Morena share the same homeland, and never wavered from their plan to share the same college experience.

The two big men from the West African nation of Cote D'Ivoire, who play at Birmingham's Central Park Christian, verbally committed to Auburn Wednesday, giving new coach Tony Barbee much-needed size in his 2011 signing class.

"These guys were true to their word (to stick together)," said Darien Knox, their AAU coach and legal guardian. "They're like brothers, and I'm really proud of them."

Although the duo -- and Kouassi in particular -- had offers from across the country, the decision came down to UAB and Auburn because of the close relationship the players had built with the coaching staffs, Knox said.

Auburn got the edge because of its academic programs and the prospect for early playing time on Barbee's rebuilding team.

"They fell in love with Auburn, and the playing time situation presents a great opportunity," Knox said.

Knox said Kouassi plans to major in agriculture, Morena in engineering. Auburn has strong programs in both areas. Both are strong students, he said, and qualifying academically shouldn't be a concern.

"I don't foresee any problem with that," he said. "The only problem I see is for opposing teams."

Kouassi, listed at 6-foot-10, projects as a center at the college level. He has great rebounding skills and "runs the floor like a guard," according to Knox.

Morena is considered the more raw talent of the two, but Knox said he was a "lockdown defender" who could still slash and run the floor at 6-foot-8. He projects as a small forward in college, although he could be versatile enough to play bigger or smaller as needed.

Knox said he knew Barbee from AAU circles before his arrival at Auburn and was convinced he was going to do "special things," especially with the new arena opening this year.

"I never thought I'd scream 'War Eagle,'" said Knox, who grew up in a family of Alabama fans and whose nephew is former Alabama player Justin Knox. "I guess it's going to be a house divided."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!

They are starting a new campaign, "FEED WILLY".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Fuck da cheeseburgers....get 'em some damn "Drank" bitches!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
BTW, Kouassi is now the 88th ranked player in the Country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
BTW, Kouassi is now the 88th ranked player in the Country.

Kouassi will suddenly come down with vertigo or get deported or some shit right before the season starts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Kouassi will suddenly come down with vertigo or get deported or some shit right before the season starts.

What?   We rehired Lebo as an assistant?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."