Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Want V.T. To....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Want V.T. To....
« on: August 26, 2010, 03:32:35 PM »
beat Boisenberry State by 427 points.  Okay, we've finally reached that point where it's no longer a recognition thing for these "Mid-Major" schools.  Now, the preseason polls have them in a position to play for the MNC if they win out.  In the past, I've always been a fan of the David vs. Goliath matchups and yeah, it was cool to see Boise play the game of the century and pull every play out their ass except a fumblerooski (Maybe they ran that too) to beat Oklahoma several years ago.  You think maybe OU wasn't all too thrilled about playing a team of Smurfs that night?

But now, just about every poll has them in the top 3-4, if not 2nd.  So let's take a look at what they have to do to claim a spot in the BCS MNC game.  They do open with Va. Tech.  A better than average ACC team.  Legit game.  Next comes:

Wyoming
Oregon State (Perennial middle of the pack PAC 10 team)
New Mexicao State
Toledo (Yes, the mighty Rockets of Toledo)
San Jose State
La. Tech
Hawaii
Idaho
Fresno State
Nevada
Utah State

You may say, hey Boise St. beat Oregon last year and they can play with the big boys.  Fuck that.  I don't care if Florida trades uniforms with them and everyone in the country knows for a fact how talented they are.  You do NOT deserve to be considered one of the two best teams in the nation playing this piece of shit schedule.  With the exception of maybe Fresno State, along with Va. Tech and OSU...every frickin' team on that schedule is an OOC warm up game for BCS schools.  In most years, Troy could easily negotiate 9 wins out of that schedule.

If we had an 8 team playoff and BSU ran the table with that schedule, I would have no problem saying okay, you've earned the right to have the opportunity to win 3 games against real opponents and prove your worth.  But beating everyone on this sorry ass excuse for a high school schedule by 30 gets you jack squat. Now, they're just a fly in the ointment, Hans.

Rant off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: I Want V.T. To....
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »
In my own elegant writing.......Ditto
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 04:27:58 PM »
In the Kangaroo Court of Tigersx

Snagglepussy

vs

Boise State

Response to Motion to Exclude Boise State from the BCS Mix

COMES NOW JR4AU, and enters his Notice of Appearance for the Boise State Broncos Football Program, herein after "BSU", and BSU by and through their Attorney of Record, the Hon. JR4AU gives this Honorable Court the following response to the Plaintiff's motion:

1. Fuck You!

Signed, 

JR4AU
Attorney for the Defendants. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 04:28:28 PM »
In my own elegant writing.......Ditto
Thirded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »

Snagglepussy

vs

Boise State

COMES NOW JR4AU, and enters his Notice of Appearance for the Boise State Broncos Football Program, herein after "BSU", and BSU by and through their Attorney of Record, the Hon. JR4AU gives this Honorable Court the following response to the Plaintiff's motion:

1. Fuck You!

Signed, 

JR4AU

Lawyer Fight!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 04:59:52 PM »

Snagglepussy

vs

Boise State

1. Fuck You!

Signed, 

JR4AU
But, but, but!  Did you properly serve Snaggletiger...Wait...Yes, yes you did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 06:37:01 PM »
I want VT to get skull fucked by BSU. I fucking hate VT. I hate them, their disfigured faced coach, their shit assed stadium, fans, and the state of Virginia as a whole. I hate wild turkeys because of them. I refuse to even drink Wild Turkey because of VT. Fuck those dog fighting, eye poking, leg stomping assholes in the ass until they bleed to death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 08:17:34 PM »
I want VT to get skull phuked by BSU. I phuking hate VT. I hate them, their disfigured faced coach, their poop assed stadium, fans, and the state of Virginia as a whole. I hate wild turkeys because of them. I refuse to even drink Wild Turkey because of VT. phuk those dog fighting, eye poking, leg stomping buttholes in the ass until they bleed to death.

Word
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 09:23:59 PM »
Yeah I've hated VT ever since those dirty SOB's played us in the Sugar Bowl. That team took every cheap shot they could that night. One of our RB's commented after the game that he'd never had more shit done to him at the bottom of the pile than their defenders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Token

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 09:28:51 PM »
I don't like VT either, but they'll get beat by a few other teams this season.  If they don't beat Boise State, we'll have to hear about their bullshit ALL season. 

I hate 'em both, but in this instance, I hope VT beats the shit out of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 09:30:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 09:32:06 PM »

Snagglepussy

vs

Boise State

1. Fuck You!

Signed, 

JR4AU
Motion Denied
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 08:15:27 PM »
block a fg attempt and/or block a punt, run back a punt and a kickoff all for touchdowns against Frank Beamer's "special", special teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions