Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

EDSBS takes on...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
EDSBS takes on...
« on: August 19, 2010, 04:56:27 PM »
Satan AND Finescum...  i love these guys...

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2010/8/19/1631606/the-curious-index-10-19-2010

IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO DO THE FLYING THING AGAIN. Mark Richt's choice of dive this year was full gainer and done in khaki pants, since just in case he died in the attempt he wanted to go out in the Lord's Pants (Duck Heads and pleated, of course.)

NOTE:  I have no idea how to embed the twitpic video of Richt off the high dive - it's worth watching and can be found on the EDSBS site.

Paul Finebaum says that dive lacked the kind of killer edge required to win an SEC title in a league dominated by fire-breathing he-men like Nick Saban, and then resumed penning the "Nick Saban: Too Big For The SEC" piece where he simultaneously slams the entire SEC as a unit and manages to lick Saban's size six shoes. He's eight steps ahead of all of us, and that's how he makes millions as a professional troll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: EDSBS takes on...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 05:26:19 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: EDSBS takes on...
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 06:26:31 PM »
"size six shoes"....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"it just Awebren fans that talk of Cowch sabbin tiny stature" - rws
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs