Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TATAT....TATATATATATATATATAT!!!!! UZI Commits to Auburn.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!

CJ Uzomah Ath 6'5" 235lbs. 4.7 Suwannee, Ga. (5 Grillz)

Offers:
Auburn (Committed 07/31/10)
SPuat
Clemson  
Georgia
Illinois
Kentucky
LSU
Maryland
Miami (FL)
Mississippi State
North Carolina
Northwestern
Oklahoma State
South Carolina
South Florida
Southern Miss
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Wake Forest

Receiving Interest From:
Florida
Ohio State
Georgia Tech
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 06:39:59 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
Re: TATAT....TATATATATATATATATAT!!!!! UZI Commits to Auburn.....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 11:23:54 PM »
LEGIT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 09:56:15 AM »
Dude must be a freak of an athlete to have an offer list that long. He looks like a horse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

No Huddle

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 03:44:32 PM »
He will be playing my high school in a couple of weeks on TV. If I can find the link for the game I will post here if ya'll want to see him in action.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 07:34:49 AM »
He will be playing my high school in a couple of weeks on TV. If I can find the link for the game I will post here if ya'll want to see him in action.

Post it if you find it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

No Huddle

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 10:05:48 AM »
I will post it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »

You're still in high school? Get the fuck out. Well, you sure speak good conversation to be in high school son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

No Huddle

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 02:04:29 PM »
Where I work dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 02:08:10 PM »
Where I work dude.

You work at a high school?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

No Huddle

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 02:09:41 PM »
Also while I am on the topic. Grayson will blitz from all directions. I feel like Uzi will start at QB then move to WR. This team needs him bad and the backup QB is pretty good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »
You work at a high school?

Yes they let me work with kids by myself and everything. Math teacher and coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 02:12:45 PM »
Also while I am on the topic. Grayson will blitz from all directions. I feel like Uzi will start at QB then move to WR. This team needs him bad and the backup QB is pretty good.

Wonder if the backup QB goes by A.K.?  A.K. to Uzi...down at the 47.

Sorry, slow day at work. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 03:31:44 PM »
Yes they let me work with kids by myself and everything. Math teacher and coach.

Nice!  You will not have a problem if you ever decide to move systems.  I swear it seems like there is a shortage of Math teachers......but an abundance of Social Science teachers (screws me if I ever want to teach again).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

No Huddle

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 07:39:51 AM »
It is a running joke here that if you do not coach something you will not teach Social Studies. If you coached something like track, JV soccer or wrestling you could get a job in Social Studies. Those coaches are hard to come by.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 07:58:17 PM »
The game starts early. I heard all week the kickoff was at 11:30 EST but on the afternoon annoucements our principal said 12:00 EST. So I would check around 11:30 and see. Watch early I doubt anyone good will be in during the second half, This is a scrimmage. Here is the link in case you wanted to watch.

http://www.high5sports.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 12:25:57 PM »
Here is the link that goes right to the game
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 09:27:19 AM »
Where I work dude.

Should have included a..... :sarcasm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

No Huddle

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 11:17:03 AM »
Thanks. I will next time  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions