Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Keymiya Harrell

Keymiya Harrell
« on: August 05, 2010, 02:45:52 PM »
...has committed to Auburn this afternoon.

More to come.

War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Keymiya Harrell
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »
Chose AU over Miss St. and Tennessee among others.

6-5  238 3*  #50 DE in the nation at this point.   There will be numerous re-rankings throughout the next few months.  This is a great pick up!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »
Nice!

Win it in the trenches.  Kid can probably carry another 15-20 lbs, I would think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 05:36:50 PM »

Keymiya Harrell 6'5" 240lbs. 4.65 Plantersville, Ala. (5 Grillz)

I know it may seem like I'm just throwing out Grillz, but I'm not.  Key will be a fuckin' stud.  If ya don't think so just wait 'til the end of the season, you'll know so then.  He's a balla that's only going to get better.

At 6-foot-5 and 240 pounds, Harrell is big enough against the run, but yet quick enough to get to the quarterback and do some damage.

"I'm a guy that comes in and can rough it up out there (I'm here to fuck shit up)," Harrell said. "I get after it and get to the quarterback. I have a high motor and play with a lot of energy. I'm always working to get better."

2009: 46 tackles, eight sacks and five blocked punts as a junor.

Coach Darryl Burns says of Harrell: "Harrell punts also, second strongest on team, first year he played tight end and he also plays center on the basketball team.

Offers:
Auburn (committed 08/05/10)
Tennessee
Arkansas
Mississippi State
Memphis
Troy
UAB

Received Interest From:
SPuat
Clemson
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Ole Miss
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 05:40:49 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 10:42:05 PM »

Keymiya Harrell 6'5" 240lbs. 4.65 Plantersville, Ala. (5 Grillz)

I know it may seem like I'm just throwing out Grillz, but I'm not.  Key will be a phukin' stud.  If ya don't think so just wait 'til the end of the season, you'll know so then.  He's a balla that's only going to get better.

Offers:
Auburn (committed 08/05/10)
Tennessee
Arkansas
Mississippi State
Memphis
Troy
UAB

Received Interest From:
SPuat
Clemson
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Ole Miss

Prowler if you get any other info do not hold back. I hate to say it but I have not done my homework on this guy. Also did you hear one of our signees Blake Sims was cleared (grade issues) and practiced this afternoon. That makes 85 scholly and 20 walk-ons. Funny how we lost Rod Woodson yesterday. Just letting you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 10:48:30 PM »
Prowler if you get any other info do not hold back. I hate to say it but I have not done my homework on this guy. Also did you hear one of our signees Blake Sims was cleared (grade issues) and practiced this afternoon. That makes 85 scholly and 20 walk-ons. Funny how we lost Rod Woodson yesterday. Just letting you know.

Isn't Sims the QB that looks like a deranged muppet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 11:13:58 PM »
Isn't Sims the QB that looks like a deranged muppet?
Nope, that's Phillip.  Blake was the player that De-committed from SPuat and committed to Tennessee, siting that he wanted to play on the Offensive side of the ball.  SPuat was telling him Defense (probably Safety).  When he de-committed Coach belittle told him that he'll play of the offensive side of the ball (Get the ball in his hands, blah, blah, blah).  Well looks like he bought that sack of shit lies.  Blake will be on Defense and he'll transferring within a year or two, right around the time Coach belittle yanks his scholarship...to make room for another player that'll be in the NCAA Slaughterhouse.  Hey, what's Petey Smith up to these days....I'll bet he's happy that his football career was ruined by the little fuckin' snake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 09:55:34 AM »

This may have been what I was thinking on the 84 vs 85 deal with RWS yesterday.

I think by my count it was assumed that Sims was going to make it by practice time. Ironic that Woodson was let go. Thats why I said he was the one who got ya'll down to 85. Thank you for unlocking the secret NH.  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »
Hey, what's Petey Smith up to these days....I'll bet he's happy that his football career was ruined by the little fuckin' snake.
Who, this guy?

Oh, he's fine. And on scholarship.

Same with Jonathan Atchison, if you were wondering.

I love how you act like every guy who isn't a starter was duped, and Saban is a snake oil salesman for it. But if they're at AU, they're just "Auburn Men". If you had any sense about you, you would know that all coaches tell these kids the same exact fucking thing to get them on campus. I don't know if Saban told both of them that they would start from day 1. Bottom line, the reason they are at Alabama, is because they had an extremely strong relationship with James Willis and CTT. Both of them left AU. One of them came to Alabama. If I remember correctly, one of them even stated as much.

Jesus, you're just like a child who got his toy taken away from him by the bigger kids. You can't fathom the fact that maybe a kid just wants to play for a different team than the one you cheer for, or a different coach. No, it can't POSSIBLY be that. There has to be some bullshit story that you fabricate attached to it. It's just like your little Blake Sims conspiracy theory.    
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 02:15:10 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 03:15:16 PM »
Who, this guy?

Oh, he's fine. And on scholarship.

Same with Jonathan Atchison, if you were wondering.

I love how you act like every guy who isn't a starter was duped, and Saban is a snake oil salesman for it. But if they're at AU, they're just "Auburn Men". If you had any sense about you, you would know that all coaches tell these kids the same exact fucking thing to get them on campus. I don't know if Saban told both of them that they would start from day 1. Bottom line, the reason they are at Alabama, is because they had an extremely strong relationship with James Willis and CTT. Both of them left AU. One of them came to Alabama. If I remember correctly, one of them even stated as much.

Jesus, you're just like a child who got his toy taken away from him by the bigger kids. You can't fathom the fact that maybe a kid just wants to play for a different team than the one you cheer for, or a different coach. No, it can't POSSIBLY be that. There has to be some bullshit story that you fabricate attached to it. It's just like your little Blake Sims conspiracy theory.    

I heard many bammers talking up Star Jackson transferring.  Soon as they discovered he weren't all that, they wanted him gone, AND assumed he wanted out.   Shut your pie hole bammer.  It comes from both sides.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 03:43:09 PM »
This may have been what I was thinking on the 84 vs 85 deal with RWS yesterday.

I think by my count it was assumed that Sims was going to make it by practice time. Ironic that Woodson was let go. Thats why I said he was the one who got ya'll down to 85. Thank you for unlocking the secret NH.  :vn:

Woodson and two other players got into some trouble; he had some troubles with his grades, the def. playbook and just did not really buy into the process. He was going to be way down the depth chart because of these things mentioned so he decided (Saban might have urged) to transfer. This opened the door for Blake who wants to be an Eric Berry. Wait didn't he play at UT? Yes he did NH. When Blake was being recruited by Tenn they used Eric Berry and he told him he could be a great safety in the SEC and could make it to the NFL. So he was going to Tenn to the Eric Berry II. Remember Saban told him he would be better on def and so did the Kiffin posse. Now they also told him he could play on the offensive side of the ball as well. When Kif left for the left coast Blake was a little worried about who the nest HC would be. He decided to go to Alabama and he was told he could try offense first if he wanted. When the staff told him he was cleared to come on to Alabama he informed them they he would like to start on the defensive side of the ball preferably (remember Eric Berry and Rod Woodson) at safety. He practiced at safety last night. Just letting you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

RWS

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 04:25:27 PM »
It comes from both sides.
No shit. I pointed this out in another thread as well. Also, Blake Sims threw with the QBs this morning. Just sayin...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 04:27:48 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

No Huddle

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »
No poop. I pointed this out in another thread as well. Also, Blake Sims threw with the QBs this morning. Just sayin...

I said it when he comitted he will make the Wildcat purr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 10:43:33 PM »
I said it when he comitted he will make the Wildcat purr.
Wait....weren't you bammers claiming that the "Wildcat" would never EVER work in the MIGHTY SEC???  "Highschool Shit....we don't need any gimmicky bullshit....yada yada yada."

BTW, Blake Sims will be a Safety...write that down.  Also, I'm sure Petey Smith didn't think that his football career would be on the Special Teams.  How's Kendall Kelly, you know the WR, like playing DB?  Yeah, he'll be another player that ruined his career by listening and believing the garbage coming out of Coach belittle face.  Star Jackson will be a starter at SPuat, one day.  Next year?  Hey, AJ McBrodie.  Next Year?  Sup, Phillip Sims.  Hey Phillip, how's your tackling abilities?  Pretty good?  Great, go over and get a little practice time with the Safeties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 11:14:51 PM »
Wait....weren't you bammers claiming that the "Wildcat" would never EVER work in the MIGHTY SEC???  "Highschool poop....we don't need any gimmicky bullpoop....yada yada yada."

BTW, Blake Sims will be a Safety...write that down.  Also, I'm sure Petey Smith didn't think that his football career would be on the Special Teams.  How's Kendall Kelly, you know the WR, like playing DB?  Yeah, he'll be another player that ruined his career by listening and believing the garbage coming out of Coach belittle face.  Star Jackson will be a starter at SPuat, one day.  Next year?  Hey, AJ McBrodie.  Next Year?  Sup, Phillip Sims.  Hey Phillip, how's your tackling abilities?  Pretty good?  Great, go over and get a little practice time with the Safeties.

Prowler do not put me into that group. I have said the wildcat makes for some tough match ups. However I did say I do not think it could be your entire offense. I do not doubt Blake Sims will play safety but I think he will run the wildcat or wildtide or wildhog whatever they want to call it. These guys you mentioned are Alabama men that understand big team little me. You know it is a family atmosphere in T-Town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 11:20:19 PM »
You know it is a family atmosphere in T-Town.
yeah...a Don Corleon/Tony Montana family atmosphere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 11:33:10 PM »
yeah...a Don Corleon/Tony Montana family atmosphere.

OK I did not say what family but you know something that I do not know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 07:06:34 PM »
Wait....weren't you bammers claiming that the "Wildcat" would never EVER work in the MIGHTY SEC???  "Highschool Shit....we don't need any gimmicky bullshit....yada yada yada."

BTW, Blake Sims will be a Safety...write that down.  Also, I'm sure Petey Smith didn't think that his football career would be on the Special Teams.  How's Kendall Kelly, you know the WR, like playing DB?  Yeah, he'll be another player that ruined his career by listening and believing the garbage coming out of Coach belittle face.  Star Jackson will be a starter at SPuat, one day.  Next year?  Hey, AJ McBrodie.  Next Year?  Sup, Phillip Sims.  Hey Phillip, how's your tackling abilities?  Pretty good?  Great, go over and get a little practice time with the Safeties.
Let me guess, anybody that switches positions or leaves the team at AU were told YEARS in advance. Everything was laid out neatly for them. Everybody gets to play so nobody's feelings get hurt, right? If moving them to a different position that they might be more suited to play gets them a little more PT a little sooner, what's the problem? We have all known since Kelly was recruited that he might be WR or somewhere in the secondary. Not a surprise to anybody. I even mentioned this a few times in passing talking to people on here.

You are a moron.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:15:51 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 08:58:50 AM »
As an update, that bastard Saban has given Sims reps at RB, QB, WR, and DB so far. How dare he give a recruit, classified as an Athlete coming out of high school, chances at multiple positions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 09:27:53 AM »
As an update, that bastard Saban has given Sims reps at RB, QB, WR, and DB so far. How dare he give a recruit, classified as an Athlete coming out of high school, chances at multiple positions.

Does the kid that screwed out of his scholly temporarily get it back if Sims doesn't make the cut at one of the 10 to 15 postions?  I mean, it seemed to me that the other kid that got hosed was tracking well at a specific postion and doing very well.

Just askin'....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions