Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You knew he wouldn't work out with that name....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: You knew he wouldn't work out with that name....
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
Despite my obvious elite level athleticism, I can no longer pull off a 360 blindfolded dunk after the beating I took in college.  You may not think Intramural Softball is a contact sport....but you'd be wrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 07:01:09 PM »
Who is Sims?
4* ATH out of Gainesville, GA. SEC offers included Alabama, Arkansas, UGA, UT. Also offered by Meechigan, FSU, WVU, etc. Will more than likely end up at safety.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »
4* ATH out of Gainesville, GA. SEC offers included Alabama, Arkansas, UGA, UT. Also offered by Meechigan, FSU, WVU, etc. Will more than likely end up at safety.
Hmmm.....Coach belittle kicks a safety, Rod Woodson, to the curb (talked about not wanting to do the right things, yada yada yada, in his little pre-season conference, although not naming Rod in his little rambling but everyone knew he was throwing the kid under the bus) saying that he's making room for Blake Sims provided that he gets cleared by the NCAA Slaughter House....so, Coach belittle boots a player not knowing if another one will be cleared?  Yeah right.  Someone knew that the "$core$" were on the "up and up".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 10:01:44 AM »
Despite my obvious elite level athleticism, I can no longer pull off a 360 blindfolded dunk after the beating I took in college.  You may not think Intramural Softball is a contact sport....but you'd be wrong. 

That softball is teh hell on the body.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »
That softball is teh hell on the body.

Especially when you drink enough beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 11:26:22 AM »
enough beer.

Is that like "enough pussy"?  "Enough blow jobs?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 12:49:11 PM »
Hmmm.....Coach belittle kicks a safety, Rod Woodson, to the curb (talked about not wanting to do the right things, yada yada yada, in his little pre-season conference, although not naming Rod in his little rambling but everyone knew he was throwing the kid under the bus) saying that he's making room for Blake Sims provided that he gets cleared by the NCAA Slaughter House....so, Coach belittle boots a player not knowing if another one will be cleared?  Yeah right.  Someone knew that the "$core$" were on the "up and up".
Something tells me this has been a long time coming. Again, a walk-on (Will Lowery) saw PT at A-Day ahead of Woodson. Everybody was kind of confused about that, but now it makes some sense. That tells me that Woodson has been on his way out for some time now. Continue with your conspiracy theories, though. Let me guess, the NCAA is in on it with us, right? It's just your usual "I don't know shit so I'm going to make something up" rant. You're no better than half the retards on BOL that make up conspiracy theories against AU, and you're just like the retards on The Bunker who have nothing better to do than make up conspiracy theories about UA.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 12:51:26 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 12:54:01 PM »
Something tells me this has been a long time coming. Again, a walk-on (Will Lowery) saw PT at A-Day ahead of Woodson. Everybody was kind of confused about that, but now it makes some sense. That tells me that Woodson has been on his way out for some time now. Continue with your conspiracy theories, though. Let me guess, the NCAA is in on it with us, right? It's just your usual "I don't know shit so I'm going to make something up" rant. You're no better than half the retards on BOL that make up conspiracy theories against AU, and you're just like the retards on The Bunker who have nothing better to do than make up conspiracy theories about UA.

You know?  What makes me the angriest about the conspiracy theories is the large quantity of accusations that really don't matter at all, yet they're thrown around as proof of scandals at SPUAT.  Such as Saban knowing early about the NCAA Clearinghouse decision with Blake Sims.  Who gives a shit? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 01:02:36 PM »
You know?  What makes me the angriest about the conspiracy theories is the large quantity of accusations that really don't matter at all, yet they're thrown around as proof of scandals at SPUAT.  Such as Saban knowing early about the NCAA Clearinghouse decision with Blake Sims.  Who gives a shit? 
For that matter, with our situation in the secondary, I doubt Saban is going to be throwing out a Safety with some game experience without a pretty damn good reason. Again, the fact that a WALK ON was playing ahead of Woodson since Spring camp says something. Just sayin......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 02:41:51 PM »
Is that like "enough pussy"?  "Enough blow jobs?"
Can you ever get enough?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 02:49:30 PM »
Can you ever get enough?

At one time or just in general?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 02:55:07 PM »
At one time or just in general?
Like you could answer the question even if clarified.  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 03:49:22 PM »
Word. Sort of **puff puff*

Signed,

Ricky Williams

Funny poop right there. :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 09:29:07 PM »
Remind us again, who's the NCAA President again?  Yeah, thought so.  There's definitely no Grade Scandels that has ever happened at SPuat and at LSU while Coach belittle was there.  There are a lot of people in Georgia that are shocked that Sims qualified.  It'll probably be the same amount of people shocked when Fanning qualifies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs