Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Snippet on Tubs...

JR4AU

Snippet on Tubs...
« on: September 07, 2010, 04:10:23 PM »
Seems he might have learned from his mistakes afterall.  We'll see how he reacts when he's in a close game, but I'm encouraged and happy for him and his start.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Maybe-the-Air-Raid-lives-on-at-Texas-Tech-after?urn=ncaaf-267678
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Snippet on Tubs...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 04:14:12 PM »
We have a very good friend who is a mega-RR fan.  I asked him this weekend if it freaked him out for TT not to score 70+ points a game.  He said they won't need 70+ points a game if someone teaches them how to play defense... so he was happy.  A win is a win.

It sure did look bizarre, tho, to see Tubs on the sidelines in RED.  He shaved off all of his hair, and that looks weird too.  Apparently his son(s) are getting introduced to the juggernaut that is Texas HS football - Tubs was actually at his son's game Friday night.  They filmed him in the stands.  Not sure if the son(s) is/are a starter or not.

One thing kind of annoyed me - Tubs placed a call to Craig James to try and smooth things over.  Fuck Craig James and his pussy no-talent son too.  Not sure I agree with tubs doing that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: Snippet on Tubs...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 04:16:55 PM »
We have a very good friend who is a mega-RR fan.  I asked him this weekend if it freaked him out for TT not to score 70+ points a game.  He said they won't need 70+ points a game if someone teaches them how to play defense... so he was happy.  A win is a win.

It sure did look bizarre, tho, to see Tubs on the sidelines in RED.  He shaved off all of his hair, and that looks weird too.  Apparently his son(s) are getting introduced to the juggernaut that is Texas HS football - Tubs was actually at his son's game Friday night.  They filmed him in the stands.  Not sure if the son(s) is/are a starter or not.

One thing kind of annoyed me - Tubs placed a call to Craig James to try and smooth things over.  Fuck Craig James and his pussy no-talent son too.  Not sure I agree with tubs doing that.

Hadn't heard about Tubs making that call, but it doesn't surprise me.  Tubs is a salesman, and a politician.  James is in the media and can help or hurt Tech/Tubs with words.  I have no problem with Tubs doing what he thinks he needs to do to win over what could be an enemy of the program in the media. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions