Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Folks, it is HOT here in Texas-updated

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Folks, it is HOT here in Texas-updated
« on: August 06, 2010, 03:54:05 PM »
I know it is Texas, but this week has been brutal, everyday above 105, right now at 107 and we are not even to the heat of the day. I see a beer at the end of my day.

Last one stuck at work(bored)-So I went ahead and got started-I know Coors light (wussy beer) too hot to drink real beer.

Later I wil make a better choice:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 04:28:16 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Folks, it is HOT here in Texas
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

Re: Folks, it is HOT here in Texas
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 04:08:35 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Folks, it is HOT here in Texas-updated
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 04:42:59 PM »
I've always wondered how the folks at Coors got those big ole horses to pee in those little bitty bottles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 10:00:34 AM »
One good thing about Texas heat and the southwest in general - the humidity is usually relatively lower than a lot of the other 'HOT' states. Last Thursday I walked outside about 3 pm and it felt like a steam bath. Was 100 with a HI of 109. The air feels as if you could slice through it with a knife. Bring on FALL - PLEASE!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 10:07:23 AM »
One good thing about Texas heat and the southwest in general - the humidity is usually relatively lower than a lot of the other 'HOT' states.
Um... those of us in Houston would like to give you a hearty  :fu:.

Right now, at 9:06am, the humidity is 84 percent, with a temp of 84 degrees and a heat index of 92 degrees.

Kiss my grits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 10:36:14 AM »
Um... those of us in Houston would like to give you a hearty  :fu:.

Right now, at 9:06am, the humidity is 84 percent, with a temp of 84 degrees and a heat index of 92 degrees.

Kiss my grits.

Did I say Texas? or did I say Houston?

You know as good as I do that the FAR eastern side of Texas (Houston) has a totally different climate than the rest of the state - humid vs arid/semi arid.

Seriously though -I only know this shit due to having visited family out there. Houston did have a different feel to it than San Antonio. In that regard, you are absolutely correct TW. I still say the most miserable place I have ever been was in South Georgia near the Alabama/Fla line in mid July a couple of years ago. The real temp was over 100, and the humidity was around 90 and to top that off, I was standing in a fucking hay field after it was cut. If anyone has been in a hay field, you know exactly what I mean.....

Prayers are sent to dallaswareagle.  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 10:40:13 AM »
Did I say Texas? or did I say Houston?

You know as good as I do that the FAR eastern side of Texas (Houston) has a totally different climate than the rest of the state - humid vs arid/semi arid.

Seriously though -I only know this shit due to having visited family out there. Houston did have a different feel to it than San Antonio. In that regard, you are absolutely correct TW. I still say the most miserable place I have ever been was in South Georgia near the Alabama/Fla line in mid July a couple of years ago. The real temp was over 100, and the humidity was around 90 and to top that off, I was standing in a fucking hay field after it was cut. If anyone has been in a hay field, you know exactly what I mean.....

Prayers are sent to dallaswareagle.  :bar:

Thanks-This week does not look any better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 10:46:50 AM »
you are absolutely correct TW.

Just keep saying this part over and over and your X life would be much easier...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 10:53:25 AM »
Just keep saying this part over and over and your X life would be much easier...

Nothing but love for ya  :tits:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 11:09:06 AM »
. I still say the most miserable place I have ever been was in South Georgia near the Alabama/Fla line in mid July a couple of years ago.

The hottest I've been as far as heat/humidity was the 95 Auburn/LSU game in Tiger Stadium. Maybe it was the ungodly amount of alcohol I had, but the heat was unbearable. And this is coming from someone from Louisiana.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions